#21 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

Looks good. Less True Patriot cc farming from training wars.

screenshot-414.png

#22 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:15 AM

please explain how you placed the top tank in the league that have to spend 50 energy for a point and me in the one that requires 400.  does not make real sense?

mh4l.png

#23 lordul-negru

lordul-negru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:10 AM

Not really a life changer this update, regarding MPPs and alliances. Unless they don't plan to raise travels cost or to make travel only available by tickets (thus creating a new tickets' factory).
God only knows.

The possibility to choose whether you use tickets to move or CC was created to cut out an important amount of CC from the game

#24 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

How does anyone understand this event based on the information given so far?

Usually I am quick to pick things up. But I have very little idea what is going on here.

• ronnyJnrJnr, MaZzA and MaCvele like this

#25 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

Usually I am quick to pick things up. But I have very little idea what is going on here.

Push the red button sufficiently often (amount depending on your league) to reach the amount of points needed for gold prize.

The permanent MPP change doesn't change things around that much in the event, because those wanting points can and will move around the world - effectively bypassing the deployment limits.

Edited by TheJuliusCaesar, 06 September 2017 - 03:17 PM.

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#26 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:09 PM

Will each of the generals need 50 health to win a single point? If not, then how much?

#27 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:45 AM

Will each of the generals need 50 health to win a single point? If not, then how much?

Nope. 50, 100, 200, 400 and 800 energy per point. Gold reward for the nr 1 player however ain't doubled. They are to me still unknown for the lowest league yet likely half of the one above so; (250?), 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000.
The amount of points needed for the 4 daily rewards is unknown to me from all but montgomery. Montgomery needs you to spend 16k health on point scoring battles to get them on day one and gives a total of 50 gold if you manage. If that amount will rise on the next days I wouldn't know.

#28 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:52 AM

Can some of the admins please clarify if you need an active MPP to deploy an ally?

I think not as otherwise the introduction where is stated raw numbers should be prevented and tactics should prevail makes no sense.
Also with MPP's counting only large MPP stack owning countries will benefit while i'm under the impression you want to prevent that for the event. If not the event will fail for most nations from the start I fear. Unless.....

If MPP's are still needed the next question pops to mind: Can players change the counties they can fight for to score points my changing his location? In other words does the way one can fight stay the same but the point scoring ability is simply an extra layer on top of it?

Edited by Weekstrom, 07 September 2017 - 09:04 AM.

#29 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

Unless they make it needlesly complex (which would not be a surprise indeed but i have hopes they don't) imo it is rather straight forward;
- during the event active MPP's are deactivated or stay active but have no effect on what allies you can deploy
- CP, MP and MoD can select extra countries they deploy which has the same effect as an MPP. No need to vote, only wait for the next round of a campaign to be activated.
- fighters from deployed countries will be able to score event points from home soil as if an MPP is in place. Even in a RW as if they reside in the country itself. So a USA player located in USA can fight in the RW of ROM if ROM has USA on the deployment list.
- if standard MPP's are still active one can fight for those countries in direct battles from home soil but you won't score event points unless your country is also on the deployment list of that country.

The above basicly covers it all imo and should not be that difficult. And is the normal MPP's will stay active it will not have a large effect on the balance of power.

Edited by Weekstrom, 07 September 2017 - 09:15 AM.

#30 lordul-negru

lordul-negru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:40 PM

Edit:
Adinushk
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. My bad. You will get points when fighting for ALL your allies, regardless if they were deployed or not.
15 minutes ago

Edited by lordul-negru, 07 September 2017 - 02:11 PM.

#31 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:40 PM

1. Can some of the admins please clarify if you need an active MPP to deploy an ally?

I think not as otherwise the introduction where is stated raw numbers should be prevented and tactics should prevail makes no sense.
2. Also with MPP's counting only large MPP stack owning countries will benefit while i'm under the impression you want to prevent that for the event. If not the event will fail for most nations from the start I fear. Unless.....

3. If MPP's are still needed the next question pops to mind: Can players change the counties they can fight for to score points my changing his location? In other words does the way one can fight stay the same but the point scoring ability is simply an extra layer on top of it?

1. Yes

2.  Vice versa, nations with smaller MPP stack (lower firepower) are less affected, as they can take larger % of their MPP list into battle. Nations with currently big MPP lists suffer, because their options diminish.

3. Yes, MPP's work as earlier. Citizens can move to, say, Poland, and fight anywhere Poland is deployed. 

The whole thing is pretty simple: MPP's work as before, but you can only have 15% of world's damage (firepower) active at the same time. 

Unless they make it needlesly complex (which would not be a surprise indeed but i have hopes they don't) imo it is rather straight forward;
1. - during the event active MPP's are deactivated or stay active but have no effect on what allies you can deploy
2. - CP, MP and MoD can select extra countries they deploy which has the same effect as an MPP. No need to vote, only wait for the next round of a campaign to be activated.
3. - fighters from deployed countries will be able to score event points from home soil as if an MPP is in place. Even in a RW as if they reside in the country itself. So a USA player located in USA can fight in the RW of ROM if ROM has USA on the deployment list.
4. - if standard MPP's are still active one can fight for those countries in direct battles from home soil but you won't score event points unless your country is also on the deployment list of that country.

The above basicly covers it all imo and should not be that difficult. And is the normal MPP's will stay active it will not have a large effect on the balance of power.

1. No. Country "military leaders" can deploy any nations from their MPP list up until the 15% world firepower limit.

2. No. They can't select extra countries, only those from the MPP list.

3. No. Citizens can fight in allied battles from the home soil only if they are deployed. No. Citizens can't fight in allied RW's from home soil, as couldn't before.

4. No. You can fight in allied battles from home soil only if your nation is deployed. That is the only occasion in which you gain points.

You can travel, and the mechanics work as before. Travel to Poland and you can fight in battles where Poland is deployed.

Edited by TheJuliusCaesar, 07 September 2017 - 01:54 PM.

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#32 Yui MHCP001

Yui MHCP001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

This thread is a gold mine for false info, whew. 

#33 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:50 PM

1. Yes

2.  Vice versa, nations with smaller MPP stack (lower firepower) are less affected, as they can take larger % of their MPP list into battle. Nations with currently big MPP lists suffer, because their options diminish.

3. Yes, MPP's work as earlier. Citizens can move to, say, Poland, and fight anywhere Poland is deployed. 

The whole thing is pretty simple: MPP's work as before, but you can only have 15% of world's damage (firepower) active at the same time. 

1. No. Country "military leaders" can deploy any nations from their MPP list up until the 15% world firepower limit.

2. No. They can't select extra countries, only those from the MPP list.

3. No. Citizens can fight in allied battles from the home soil only if they are deployed. No. Citizens can't fight in allied RW's from home soil, as couldn't before.

4. No. You can fight in allied battles from home soil only if your nation is deployed. That is the only occasion in which you gain points.

You can travel, and the mechanics work as before. Travel to Poland and you can fight in battles where Poland is deployed.

Since when are you an admin ;)

And you should not have stricken out the 2nd 3 as you confirmed what I stated. At least the first part.

Still awaiting an admin to clarify...

Edited by Weekstrom, 07 September 2017 - 05:50 PM.

#34 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

It is different per each level.

please explain how you placed the top tank in the league that have to spend 50 energy for a point and me in the one that requires 400.  does not make real sense?

The distribution is based on the military activity during the last month. I'm afraid we cannot disclose the exact formula and what was taken into consideration.

#35 Shawtyl0w

Shawtyl0w

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:34 PM

I guess we're not going to see a moderator reply to questions here..

#36 Hannibal68

Hannibal68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:38 AM

woow

#37 Albafika De Piscis

Albafika De Piscis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:39 AM

The military power of each country is based on its citizens’ performance during the previous weekly challenge.

What weekly challenge, the same week when the event starts (Day 3583) or before that (Day 3577)?

#38 TheNorm

TheNorm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

I know right, and I love how Plato / the admin come back and reply to the many questions asked to help out the players.  What's even the point of posting the exact same thing here, as they posted in game if they don't reply or come back to help answer peoples questions here on the forum...seriously,..

#39 pitagora71

pitagora71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

Criteria for League Selection is not working fine.
I'm making 2000 Prestige Points weekly (max), and I'm 'Simon Bolivar' League.
Other player, making approximately 10,000 PP weekly is 'Montgomery' league.
There's no logic, and no reason for me to be interested to fight for ranking...

#40 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:41 PM

Criteria for League Selection is not working fine.
I'm making 2000 Prestige Points weekly (max), and I'm 'Simon Bolivar' League.
Other player, making approximately 10,000 PP weekly is 'Montgomery' league.
There's no logic, and no reason for me to be interested to fight for ranking...

At least, I know now I'm in the second weakiest league. Very good, indeed.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users