• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 November 2023 - 02:41 PM

Hi, I just noticed yesterday that players having an air protector level of 16/50 have a damage bonus of 16%. I would have assumed that the bonus would be 17%, as for the ground protector level 16. What does this mean actually? As nobody reached 17/50 in air so far, I can't be sure what your (Plato's) plan is about air protector system. I can even imagine you rewarding 50/50 with (only) 50% bonus (instead of the hoped 200%). Are there any plans, so far, for this?

#2 Il Divo BTF

Il Divo BTF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2023 - 11:58 AM

As far I know air protector rank is only supposed to have lvl 20 as maximum giving 20% damage boost. It does not have the same scale than ground protector levels.

#3 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2024 - 08:17 AM

In the armory you can clearly see your air protector level(s, for each vehicle allocated to each country). In my case it's XX/50. So there should be 50 in total, just like for ground. Impossible to reach, probably, in our lifetime, without air strength (the so called and illusive "perception"). But I'm still curious about the bonuses (1 to 50, %, or 1 to 200, %, like in ground).

#4 beebeam

beebeam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2024 - 09:16 AM

Hi, I just noticed yesterday that players having an air protector level of 16/50 have a damage bonus of 16%. I would have assumed that the bonus would be 17%, as for the ground protector level 16. What does this mean actually? As nobody reached 17/50 in air so far, I can't be sure what your (Plato's) plan is about air protector system. I can even imagine you rewarding 50/50 with (only) 50% bonus (instead of the hoped 200%). Are there any plans, so far, for this?

as far as I know, the requierement for each level on the air level same as requirement for the ground
So, I also expect that we also have +200% bonus on Level 50

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: air, protector, level, damage, bonus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users