The Mentorship Program has started in June 2012 with a main objective of communicating with the New Citizens of the New World. The main task of the mentors is to guide new citizens through the first steps of their eLife and answer any questions they may have.
The mentors are eRepublik players that have a good knowledge of the game, have a penchant for education and tutoring and want to grow the user base of eRepublik.
Criterias mandatory for becoming a Mentor.
- To be a native of the Country he applies to represent;
- To have played eRepublik for at least 6 months;
- Shouldn't have been penalized for breaking the eRepublik Rules (no exceptions can be made).
Mentor Bar from a citizen point of view.
* Know the language very well;
* Always be friendly;
* Be positive about eRepublik;
* Comply with the Terms of Service;
* Cooperate with other mentors (including those not from your country!), as teamwork is the key aspect of the program;
* Raise any issues should with the Team Leaders and Program Director
* Report long term absences to the Team Leaders or Program Director
Mentors Must Not:
* Use the mentor chat for their own benefit/political propaganda- ex: pushing a player towards a specific party as opposed to giving general knowledge about all parties;
* Behave in an inappropriate way within the mentor documents, conversations with new players, or the mentor channel
* Publish anything from the mentor program that is not visible to other citizens (including anything found inside the mentor document) eg. chat conversations, mentor team data, rewards etc.
- If you receive in game penalties or FPs for violations of the eRep Laws; your status with the program may also be reviewed.
- Please note when advertising the parties/military units it is a must for the advertisement to be as a personal opinion/recommendation and it must be stated that the citizen can join any party/military unit they wish.
Every country will have a Team Leader. Team Leaders are quite helpful with choosing new mentors, suggest removal of inactive mentors and well overall leading the team. Team Leader also must be native from country which representing.
If you are interested to become a mentor in your country, please visit the next page and apply after the model described at the bottom of the page http://wiki.erepubli...torship_Program .
Mentorship Program Director