•     

Photo

Do You Support Gay Marriage?

support feggits buttseckz ghey male butt

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

Poll: Feggit marriage? (220 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you support it?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 JMSPC

JMSPC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Headshot is too messy.

I guess I'll slice them!

1309370170_slicing_the_baby_cake.gif

#122 JMSPC

JMSPC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

Totally awesome idea!

They won't be able to tell anyone anyway.

And I already know how to dispose of the bodies.

#123 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

Everything on the internet is serious and should be taken seriously by serious people. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#124 HeIlo Kitty

HeIlo Kitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationEarth actually

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

Fuk religion. I just can't stand walking in a park or something, and seeing two guys kissing and hugging each other, that's just gross, that's not human nature.

And to be honest, I don't mind them feggits as long as they aren't showing it off. Everything has limits, at some point, so if you want to be a gay, just keep it for yourself and your gay buddy, but don't go outside deck slapping each other in front of everybody, aight.

and what about if it's about  lesbians??

obviously men are having "pleasure" on some lesbian's mind picture but exactly on the contray for gay men ....

Isn't it strange? partial? or is it a sign of an hidden fear to admit themselves their feminin part?  :P

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿   TATATATATATATATATATATATATATTATATATA  ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ 

#125 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

Totally awesome idea!

They won't be able to tell anyone anyway.

And I already know how to dispose of the bodies.

No need for that, just eat them. You do have one daughter, you can keep her in freezer and have fun time when you get bored. Just defrost and fuck.

hail satan

#126 JMSPC

JMSPC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

No need for that, just eat them. You do have one daughter, you can keep her in freezer and have fun time when you get bored. Just defrost and fuck.

I couldn't do that.

You should never refreeze stuff.

And also, necrophilia is a sin.

#127 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

So is being a phag. The circle is complete. 

1029831-1.png

#128 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

Only if balls are touching.

hail satan

#129 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

Or if you like it. 

1029831-1.png

#130 db87

db87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

Would it be a sin if you were fucking Jesus?

erepublik forums. asking the tough questions....

Mitgeleider des deutschen Bundeswehr

#131 The.Hound

The.Hound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

yes why not. Everyone is free to love a person.

wtf mariagge has to do with love :)

#132 The.Hound

The.Hound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

Gay adoption is actually good for children... Read away: http://www.bubblews....nt-is-not-valid

Thats a load of bullshit.

I have kids and I can tell you from first hand experience that a child needs a mother and a father.

#133 HeIlo Kitty

HeIlo Kitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationEarth actually

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

I have kids and I can tell you from first hand experience that a child needs a mother and a father.

i have kids too and believe me that i'd prefer beeing with another woman (i'm myself a woman)  that would love my kids than with a man that would be a perfect dumbass.

Growing up kids is about love, nothing to do with gender definitly !!!

• tommot likes this

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿   TATATATATATATATATATATATATATTATATATA  ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ 

#134 ahava3233

ahava3233

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

I call bullshit on your bullshit.  After all, don't kids with single moms and/or fathers turn out ok when they get the proper care anyway?

#135 nicholas2000

nicholas2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

I'm ambivalent on the whole issue. On one hand, the world faces far more serious problems than homosexuals. On the other, pride parades are really annoying. 

Assuming the Religion you are talking about is Christianity, These things are also forbidden. So you better be a good christian and not do any of them:

Eating Pork or Touching Pigs

Leviticus 11:8 “You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.”

Masturbation and Pulling out

Genesis 38:9-10  “Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the Lord; so He took his life also.”

Tattoos

Leviticus 19:28 “You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord.”

Synthetic Materials or Selective Breeding

Leviticus 19:19 “You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together."

Losing a Testicle (best avoid cancer)

Deuteronomy 23:1 “A man whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off may never join the assembly of the Lord.”

Muscles, Oysters and Shellfish in general

Leviticus 11:10 “But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you.”

Trimming your Beard

Leviticus 19:27 "Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

Mistreating Foreigners

Leviticus 19:33-34 "the foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born"

The /r/atheism is strong with this one. Not only are those laws explicitly for the Jews (most Christians are, surprisingly, not Jewish) but the gentiles (non-Jews) are given the following laws from the Old Testament to follow:

Acts 15:28-29: "It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements: You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things."

As for those things I deleted from the quote, New Testament is still binding for Christians, and of course they should follow those rules.

Glorious Hypnotoad of Righteousness

#136 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

I'm gay for god but am I gay? No.

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#137 Balkan Beast

Balkan Beast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

If you argue homosexual attraction is a disease, then you must argue that heterosexual attraction is also a disease, because homosexuals have the SAME attractions as heterosexuals, the difference is, they are a different gender. Gay men and straight women are both attracted to men, straight men and lesbians are both attracted to women. How can one type of attraction be wrong in one gender and not the other?

Nope, heterosexual attraction is natural and has a positive biological purpose. 
Homosexuality is an anomaly, something which is not normal and serves no purpose other than carnal desires.

#138 Mamihlapinatapai

Mamihlapinatapai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

Why ask white people for black people rights, muslims for jews rights? why ask heterosexuals for homosexual rights?

#139 Mamihlapinatapai

Mamihlapinatapai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

Nope, heterosexual attraction is natural and has a positive biological purpose. 
Homosexuality is an anomaly, something which is not normal and serves no purpose other than carnal desires.

i bet you did not finish high school, dolphins, chimps and a hundred more species have homosexual activities.

religion has no biological purpose, still it is a human right, and of course it has not a positive outcome...

but i don't blame  your silly answers, you are balkan.

#140 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

Russia is right. Banning the fags from pushing their agenda on children is the only way our species can move forward. Also fags like prison so it is win win IMO.  

1029831-1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support, feggits, buttseckz, ghey, male, butt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users