#102 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

i dunno why your brain can't understand that Rus. and UA are diffrent countries,
and that "insult" was responded to your
- spam
- 5-pages trolling, not only me as ukrainian, also people who lived in Chernobyl, citizen of Israel, ect

so i hope that you'll be banned.

I don't get you, yesterday we agreed that Ukraine is Russia.

No matter how much I spam or troll (and I did no such thing), I never use insults because that is beneath me. Only those with weak arguments or no arguments at all resort to such measures.

There is no reason for me to get a ban, for you on the other hand, there is. But I wont report you because, unlike you Russians, I believe in freedom of speach, no matter how rude that speach is.

Edited by Hades III, 23 August 2013 - 04:45 PM.

hail satan

#103 Dr. Mudkip

Dr. Mudkip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

small troller :D

small prostitutes  :D

(And you call out other people for spamming?)

It's starting nerwous me :angry:

#104 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

But i reported all topic, Mods'll check i hope, and ban us all. :P

or give us lot's WPs.
than it'll be nicely here, ^_^

#105 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

But i reported all topic, Mods'll check i hope, and ban us all. :P

or give us lot's WPs.
than it'll be nicely here, ^_^

It will be...nicely here once you're gone.

hail satan

#106 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

It will be...nicely here once you're gone.

or you)
somebody should go away ;)
trollers or normal people, who love them countries. ^_^

#107 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

or you)
somebody should go away ;)
trollers or normal people, who love them countries. ^_^

If only we had normal people here...

And why do you put ")" at the end of some of your sentences?

Edited by Hades III, 23 August 2013 - 05:08 PM.

hail satan

#108 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

it's like a bantering.

#109 Kveta

Kveta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

If only we had normal people here...

It's a Russian thing, they use a lot of )))))))), it doesn't make much sense, I always thought it replaced regular smileys.

--From Kveta, with love, here's my sig

~~~ An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. - Soap Mc Tovarish, Modern Warfer 4 : The Call From Duty ~~~

3078230.gif

~~~ An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. - Soap Mc Tovarish, Modern Warfer 4 : The Call From Duty ~~~

3071060.gif

#110 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

How can you say that without acknowledging that Jewish and Marxist terrorists organizations slaughtered entire Arab villages to build the majority of the settlements that are now considered to be part of Israel? 

Just because there was a small Jewish presence in a land 4000 years ago, do you think it's okay to murder the people living there 4000 years later because of some dumb Jewish theological 'manifest destiny' bullshit?

Israeli Arabs are more closely related to the original Jewish presence in the middle east anyway. Whether you're Sephardi or Ashkenazi, there's no way you can claim that you're ancestrally entitled to some land without resorting to some first testament crap. And if you think you can use biblical birthright nonsense in a global, political scale as an excuse to raid land and destroy centuries of Jewish-Muslim relations without people retaliating, you're extremely stupid or completely blind. 

Yours- A fellow Jewfriend eating a bagel RIGHT NOW.

Once again you show how fullish you are .

"How can you say that without acknowledging that Jewish and Marxist terrorists organizations slaughtered entire Arab villages to build the majority of the settlements that are now considered to be part of Israel?"

1)We weren't Communist , their were the kibbutzim , Communist settlements , which for your knowledge were also the only places ever which were both Communist and Democratic.

2)Most of those territories you are talking about were simply bought by the Zionist movement from the ottoman rulers and Arab peasants .... others were conquered after Israel became independent in wars which the Arabs nations around it started and so its the consequences of opening wars and loosing them.

"Just because there was a small Jewish presence in a land 4000 years ago, do you think it's okay to murder the people living there 4000 years later because of some dumb Jewish theological 'manifest destiny' bullshit?"

number 2 would give you a good answer for this part too.

3)The last Jewish Kingdom was Conquered by Rome as you know Rome ruled a huge area , that was less then 4000.

"Israeli Arabs are more closely related to the original Jewish presence in the middle east anyway. Whether you're Sephardi or Ashkenazi, there's no way you can claim that you're ancestrally entitled to some land without resorting to some first testament crap. And if you think you can use biblical birthright nonsense in a global, political scale as an excuse to raid land and destroy centuries of Jewish-Muslim relations without people retaliating, you're extremely stupid or completely blind."

4)Like i said b4 all over history their were Jews in Israel and the Middle east , just like their were Jews in Europe ,  because the Jews were exiled by different empires for long periods and stayed were they were exiled after those empires fallen.

5)Most of those territories you are talking about were simply bought by the Zionist movement from the ottoman rulers and Arab peasants .... others were conquered after Israel became independent in wars which the Arabs nations around it started and so its the consequences of opening wars and loosing them.

6)also the Muslims have never been good rulers they putted special taxes on those who are Jew or Cristian(In free translate from Hebrew its called skull taxes but probably not the name in English) , also all those who didn't agree to become Muslims and weren't Jews or Cristian once been conquered by them were killed , raped and sold to slavery ... Also under the rule of Muhammad all those who didn't convert to Islam were to be killed also the Jews and Christians as a part of a policy , cleaning Arabia from infidels.

Later came the Ottomans which were less barbaric but im sure you know they weren't so nice since your countries in the Balkans were under their control.

pre kingdom Jewish tribes :

250px-12_Tribes_of_Israel_Map.svg.png

The kingdom :

250px-Kingdom_of_Israel_1020_map.svg.png

How is a 10 year old child making you so angry?

I can't fly over to Ukraine to fite u irl because I haven't got my vaccinations against starvation and gulags yet. 

Dude gulag is just a word for prison how stupid can you be ?

#111 invaluable

invaluable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

DRCAW7N.jpg

f8RA4.gif

#112 Dr. Mudkip

Dr. Mudkip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hahahahaha, oh wow

1)We weren't Communist , their were the kibbutzim , Communist settlements , which for your knowledge were also the only places ever which were both Communist and Democratic.

2)Most of those territories you are talking about were simply bought by the Zionist movement from the ottoman rulers and Arab peasants .... others were conquered after Israel became independent in wars which the Arabs nations around it started and so its the consequences of opening wars and loosing them.

When did I say anything about communism? Do you not know the difference between Marxism and Communism? Did you not know that the foundations for the Jewish state were laid down by Marxist and extremist Jews' terrorist attacks? And sure those territories were 'bought' like the European settlers 'bought' Native American lands; just as a tip when the alternative to selling your land is being slaughtered just like many arab settlements were, it's not exactly a fair trade. Israel has provoked to an extent every war it has been involved in. Never has Israel been attacked purely, as you'd love to believe, because the Arab nations are anti Semitic. 

number 2 would give you a good answer for this part too.

3)The last Jewish Kingdom was Conquered by Rome as you know Rome ruled a huge area , that was less then 4000.

I didn't refute that we weren't there less than 4000 years ago you dense cunt. Do you still think it's okay to go taking back what was 'yours' (not even true) 3000 years ago? 2000 years ago? 

4)Like i said b4 all over history their were Jews in Israel and the Middle east , just like their were Jews in Europe ,  because the Jews were exiled by different empires for long periods and stayed were they were exiled after those empires fallen.

5)Most of those territories you are talking about were simply bought by the Zionist movement from the ottoman rulers and Arab peasants .... others were conquered after Israel became independent in wars which the Arabs nations around it started and so its the consequences of opening wars and loosing them.

6)also the Muslims have never been good rulers they putted special taxes on those who are Jew or Cristian(In free translate from Hebrew its called skull taxes but probably not the name in English) , also all those who didn't agree to become Muslims and weren't Jews or Cristian once been conquered by them were killed , raped and sold to slavery ... Also under the rule of Muhammad all those who didn't convert to Islam were to be killed also the Jews and Christians as a part of a policy , cleaning Arabia from infidels.

I know we were in the middle east a while ago, you idiot. Can't you read my reply before you go full JIDF? And you make the point yourself, we were also in Europe. And Africa. Should we go and live there, and demand the land and claim it as ours because you lived there a long time ago? You SHARED it. In fact, Jews were the minority everywhere.

5) is just the retardation of 2) all over again which I've already disputed.

6) Okay, despite the fact that the bullshit you're spewing about Arab rulers being bad and unkind to foreigners and Jews is completely wrong, and the Muslim and Jewish brotherhood that recently was ended by Zionist idiots like yourself was founded during Islamic rule, let's pretend they WERE bad leaders for a second. Does that make it okay to take the land? Does that mean it's okay for you to live there because you don't like the way the run their country? Of course, it's NOT true, so don't worry your little head off thinking about it.

Later came the Ottomans which were less barbaric but im sure you know they weren't so nice since your countries in the Balkans were under their control.

pre kingdom Jewish tribes :

250px-12_Tribes_of_Israel_Map.svg.png

The kingdom :

250px-Kingdom_of_Israel_1020_map.svg.png

I'm not from the Balkans, sweetie pie. I'm from Israel, now living in the UK because Israel's a shithole. And, wow, wonderful. Thanks for those maps. If a bunch of Italians wanted to conquer a whole load of the world because the Romans used to own it, how would you feel? Because that's how you sound right now.

Dude gulag is just a word for prison how stupid can you be ?

It was a joke, sugar tits. Read the thread and see how we've been trying to cure the poor man's radiation poisoning. 

#113 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

You are treating Palestinians like shit these days so don't whine about injustice.

hail satan

#114 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hahahahaha, oh wow

When did I say anything about communism? Do you not know the difference between Marxism and Communism? Did you not know that the foundations for the Jewish state were laid down by Marxist and extremist Jews' terrorist attacks? And sure those territories were 'bought' like the European settlers 'bought' Native American lands; just as a tip when the alternative to selling your land is being slaughtered just like many arab settlements were, it's not exactly a fair trade. Israel has provoked to an extent every war it has been involved in. Never has Israel been attacked purely, as you'd love to believe, because the Arab nations are anti Semitic. 

I didn't refute that we weren't there less than 4000 years ago you dense cunt. Do you still think it's okay to go taking back what was 'yours' (not even true) 3000 years ago? 2000 years ago? 

I know we were in the middle east a while ago, you idiot. Can't you read my reply before you go full JIDF? And you make the point yourself, we were also in Europe. And Africa. Should we go and live there, and demand the land and claim it as ours because you lived there a long time ago? You SHARED it. In fact, Jews were the minority everywhere.

5) is just the retardation of 2) all over again which I've already disputed.

6) Okay, despite the fact that the bullshit you're spewing about Arab rulers being bad and unkind to foreigners and Jews is completely wrong, and the Muslim and Jewish brotherhood that recently was ended by Zionist idiots like yourself was founded during Islamic rule, let's pretend they WERE bad leaders for a second. Does that make it okay to take the land? Does that mean it's okay for you to live there because you don't like the way the run their country? Of course, it's NOT true, so don't worry your little head off thinking about it.

I'm not from the Balkans, sweetie pie. I'm from Israel, now living in the UK because Israel's a shithole. And, wow, wonderful. Thanks for those maps. If a bunch of Italians wanted to conquer a whole load of the world because the Romans used to own it, how would you feel? Because that's how you sound right now.

It was a joke, sugar tits. Read the thread and see how we've been trying to cure the poor man's radiation poisoning. 

ill show you , how your logic works : The Muslims took over the entire middle east by force and are legitimate rulers and so it doesn't matter how Israel got her regions(how it really happened by fair buying of territories for the ottomans , later by settlements allowed by the British empire and later on in self defense against Arab countries or by terrorism like you say) , cause if Muslims taking things by force is legitimate then so is Israel no matter who of us is right(which is me).

And so Israel is the legitimate ruler now fuck off i don't care if your Jewish in RL you don't need to mention it cause you are a disgusting person who hates Russians , Ukrainians , and your own kind Jews , who knows what other racist things you gonna bring up soon so go lick some Arab asses since you love them so much.

Edited by bonjik, 23 August 2013 - 07:45 PM.

#115 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

OMG, shut up all!

#116 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

cause you are a disgusting person who hates Russians , Ukrainians , and your own kind Jews , who knows what other racist things you gonna bring up soon so go lick some Arab asses since you love them so much.

>hates Arabs
>hates anyone who doesn't like Jews
>calls others racists

Noice.

OMG, shut up all!

No. You close your mouth cavity since nothing useful comes from there.

Edited by Hades III, 23 August 2013 - 08:02 PM.

hail satan

#117 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

>hates Arabs
>hates anyone who doesn't like Jews
>calls others racists

Noice.

No. You close your mouth cavity since nothing useful comes from there.

1)Yes i dislike the Arab rulers but they are dictatorships , and yes i hate terrorists but i never said all Muslims are such and btw Islam was spread by force its a fact , they have a word for it Jihad(A holy war against the infidels).

2)Why would i love any 1 who hate me ? especially since you said your a Nazi yourself .....

3)I never said Arabs \ Muslims aren't humans like you say Jews are . im not racist at list not as much as you are.

"No. You close your mouth cavity since nothing useful comes from there."

He is right we shouldn't argue about this in a topic about the Ukraine , so if you now shut up so will I.

#118 Dr. Mudkip

Dr. Mudkip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

ill show you , how your logic works : The Muslims took over the entire middle east by force and are legitimate rulers and so it doesn't matter how Israel got her regions(how it really happened by fair buying of territories for the ottomans , later by settlements allowed by the British empire and later on in self defense against Arab countries or by terrorism like you say) , cause if Muslims taking things by force is legitimate then so is Israel no matter who of us is right(which is me).

And so Israel is the legitimate ruler now fuck off i don't care if your Jewish in RL you don't need to mention it cause you are a disgusting person who hates Russians , Ukrainians , and your own kind Jews , who knows what other racist things you gonna bring up soon so go lick some Arab asses since you love them so much.

So because other people took over by force, that makes it okay?

Also why do you think the Brits had to search Kibbutzim for weapons? Because you were taking land by force and shooting Arabs.

If it was truly self defence, why did you ADVANCE AND CAPTURE ENEMY LAND YOU? I don't think you understand the concept of self defence.

Israel is an immoral shithole filled with Zionist racist idiots such as yourself. Does thinking you are an idiot and that Zionism is a mostly flawed concept make me a JEW HATER? That's right, claim anti-Semitism when you're too retarded to win an argument. Good job.

I like how you call me racist and then tell me to lick Arab asses, too. This is why Jewfriends have a bad name on the internet.

#119 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:27 PM

i can say the same about you,
as or me, i'm less talkative. cause i understand, that it's just spam.
so i wish the same for you.

#120 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

1)Yes i dislike the Arab rulers but they are dictatorships , and yes i hate terrorists but i never said all Muslims are such and btw Islam was spread by force its a fact , they have a word for it Jihad(A holy war against the infidels).

2)Why would i love any 1 who hate me ? especially since you said your a Nazi yourself .....

3)I never said Arabs \ Muslims aren't humans like you say Jews are . im not racist at list not as much as you are.

"No. You close your mouth cavity since nothing useful comes from there."

He is right we shouldn't argue about this in a topic about the Ukraine , so if you now shut up so will I.

1)  And other religions have their way of spreading their cancer, just like Islam's JIhad.

2) Because your religion dictates that you do. Or is it just in New Testament.

3) Jews are human, but not really good ones, at least not now with this Palestine shit. And this topic is not about Ukraine but about Russia.

i can say the same about you,
as or me, i'm less talkative. cause i understand, that it's just spam.
so i wish the same for you.

I only wish that you lear how to write and how to quote properly. It's not that hard.

Edited by Hades III, 23 August 2013 - 08:44 PM.

hail satan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ukraine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users