•     

Photo

Freedom Fighter & Taxation Of Occupied Regions

regions war achievements freedom fighter taxation economy country administration fight

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

#61 Mister Putin

Mister Putin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Lolol

Edit: fix economy

#62 Blakasuta

Blakasuta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Introducing tax indeed makes the game closer to reality but bigger territory means bigger maintaining costs in real life. But here, nothing to be maintained by occupying countries. I don't like your idea, Plato.

#63 Cosmin7

Cosmin7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

PLATOOOO !!! JUST FIX THAT STUPID S''T ECONOMY WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING WAITING FOR ?!!!?!?!!?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALL PLAYERS IN EREPUBLIK ASK THIS FOR MORE THEN 1 YEAR, ARE YOU BLIND OR IDIOT ?!

#64 NikiDelliColli

NikiDelliColli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationitaly, cassino

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

it's really smart.

soooo... you just buit a perfect sistem.

Great Countries will have a lot of money to equip people, while occupied countries will rely on freedom fighters to free themselves.

And freedom fighters will have to pay a lot of money to win.

I'm not a buyer and i'm in Italia, a fully occupied country.

So you are going to screw up my military module.

I hope, at least, you will introduce ticket factories, so there will be more chances to win freedom fighter medals for player with little cc income!

• MaZzA and faugnero like this

#65 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Lolol

Edit: fix economy

PLATOOOO !!! JUST FIX THAT STUPID S''T ECONOMY WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING WAITING FOR ?!!!?!?!!?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALL PLAYERS IN EREPUBLIK ASK THIS FOR MORE THEN 1 YEAR, ARE YOU BLIND OR IDIOT ?!

fix the economy

Tell them what's wrong with the economy and they might be able to work something out, just shouting fix the economy wont get anything solved. "Fix the economy" could mean make it more realistic for all they know, which they have just done with this new tax. You seem to be moaning for either no reason, or just to fit in with the crowd.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#66 benjiparis

benjiparis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Just few complaints from players who sits on congress medal in small country with 20 RL player

I'm practically sure that France have a lit bit more than 20 RL player ;)

• Mr. Indigo and faugnero like this

#67 Joey_18

Joey_18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

Just few complaints from players who sits on congress medal in small country with 20 RL player

are you serious ??? i'm not, and never been a congress member and i say too that this is ridiculous. That's not the subject !

Ocupied countries need something to balance the game and every new changement dig our grave cause lot of people leave the game or take an other nationality. There will be only like 4-5 countries bigger and bigger, and with more and more money, at the end ... really funny....

• faugnero likes this

#68 Joey_18

Joey_18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

ahah benji on a tiqué sur le même commentaire qui est totalement inepte :o

#69 osobatallador

osobatallador

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Fix the economy!!!!

#70 shadowukcs

shadowukcs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWauschwitz

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

Occupied regions tax.... ohlol, this is the best you can come up with?

DIO ACKBAR

Pride

Power

/v/akistan!!

#71 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Starting this week, countries will be able to collect taxes from occupied regions. The tax revenue is based on the number of regions a country possesses. More details will be published shortly, so stay tuned!

K, so my country has 10 regions. Means that each region is worth 10% of my contry income. 

If another country gets 5 of my regions, will they get 50% of the taxes generated by my citizens, while i get the rest?

If that so what will it happen if the other country occupies all my regions.... will i get 0 while them 100% ?

ps: 90% of the comments here are useless, just spare us the spam m8s and sign out if you don't have a constructive opinion. Saying fkuplato means you are frustrated by how the game is managed but u also don't care providing rationale feedback. I don't know if they will read your feedback, but at least if they do, it will be worth more than a fkuplato!

• CheetahCurtis likes this

I am bound by rationality !

#72 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

lol, please remove all countries but Poland and Serbia

• Stucna, faugnero, David Paleino and 1 other like this

210402-1.png

#73 GeaV

GeaV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

FIX ECONOMY!

#74 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

Starting this week, countries will be able to collect taxes from occupied regions. The tax revenue is based on the number of regions a country possesses. More details will be published shortly, so stay tuned!

JUST ANOTHER WAY TO DESTROY SMALL COUNTRIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE THAT WILL BENEFIT ARE:

ROMANIA

SLOVENIA

POLAND

SERBIA

etc

ALL OTHERS WILL SUFFER.

WAY TO KILL THE GAME PLATO

• benjiparis, CharlyGarcia and faugnero like this

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#75 Fermusita

Fermusita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

The end is NEARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Edited by Fermusita, 13 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

• CharlyGarcia likes this

#76 Michael Johannson

Michael Johannson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

I actually really love this idea, because it will helps that more players quite the game. At the end there will be only ePoland and eSerbia.
Are you serious Plato? Do you really want to f*ck up the small countries? There are more then 40 countries with a population under 2000.
It's funny you know, because in the last years the world population decreased steadily. But it seems to me that you don't care about the facts. 

If you don't open up your eyes more players will leave the game --> Decreases the number of gold buyers --> Decreases the profit of erepublik

But actually I don't care. I found a new and better replacement for erepublik with the old ecommy-system V1 and a developer who cares about the community.

#77 Cosmin7

Cosmin7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

Tell them what's wrong with the economy and they might be able to work something out, just shouting fix the economy wont get anything solved. "Fix the economy" could mean make it more realistic for all they know, which they have just done with this new tax. You seem to be moaning for either no reason, or just to fit in with the crowd.

No offense dude but i think you are either an old player who has enough moeny to do not be disturbed by economic crisis or you are a very young  player and you have no idea what is going on with the actual economy. How could you say we are moaning for no reason ?! Do you have any idea how s''ty is the actual economy ?

And if you look at section economy in the undersection suggestions you will see at least 20 great ideas of how to fix economy, take a look http://forum.erepubl...22-suggestions/

Edited by Cosmin7, 13 November 2013 - 09:24 PM.

• faugnero likes this

#78 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

If you hear carefully, you will be able to hear in the distance a user called Stoich... screaming. :)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#79 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

No offense dude but i think you are either an old player who has enough moeny to do not be disturbed by economic crisis or you are a very young  player and you have no idea what is going on with the actual economy. How could you say we are moaning for no reason ?! Do you have any idea how s''ty is the actual economy ?

And if you look at section economy in the undersection suggestions you will see at least 20 great ideas of how to fix economy, take a look http://forum.erepubl...22-suggestions/

Most of the suggestions (meaning posts with more than 3to5 words) that i came accross on that board or either unrealistic or biased.... so yes no wander no one listens.... :))

If you hear carefully, you will be able to hear in the distance a user called Stoich... screaming. :)

=))

Edited by cc1432, 13 November 2013 - 09:28 PM.

I am bound by rationality !

#80 Cosmin7

Cosmin7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

Most of the suggestions (meaning posts with more than 3to5 words) that i came accross on that board or either unrealistic or biased.... so yes no wander no one listens.... :))

=))

i didn't said how long they are, but trust me dude there are many great ideas there if you ignore all comments with fix the economy, so the Plato has the suggestions the problem is that he doesen't listen to us.

• mappina likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regions, war, achievements, freedom fighter, taxation, economy, country administration, fight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users