•     

Photo

Freedom Fighter & Taxation Of Occupied Regions

regions war achievements freedom fighter taxation economy country administration fight

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

#101 Towalf Torre

Towalf Torre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

Bad idea... But...

Better make Resistance Wars cost 1,000cc for ALL, which is 100cc each player to open them, this will make them worth to be open and fight in them.

#102 Klounas

Klounas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

well, at first (early erep) this tax existed too, only in diferent form. You would take over factories built in that region, thus gaining taxes from them.

#103 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

I HAVE SEEN THE END !

http://www.erepublik...le/2340380/1/20

International Chain Shout

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#104 Phitio

Phitio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

You need re-balancing the game, not unbalancing it even further. Please reset the server and start from scratch, the situation is beyond your ability to repair it.

#105 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

i'm ok with this update , but only activate the mpp war for the defender nation , deal ? :D

#106 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

No offense dude but i think you are either an old player who has enough moeny to do not be disturbed by economic crisis or you are a very young  player and you have no idea what is going on with the actual economy. How could you say we are moaning for no reason ?! Do you have any idea how s''ty is the actual economy ?

And if you look at section economy in the undersection suggestions you will see at least 20 great ideas of how to fix economy, take a look http://forum.erepubl...22-suggestions/

I'm an oldish player(2 years) and I don't have loads of money so whatever you think about me is wrong. The economy isn't broken, you might not be able to earn loads of money but the module still works. Everyone wants to be rich, and a lot of the people moaning(like those I quoted before) are giving no suggestions on how to improve the economy, there post doesn't serve much of a purpose. If you are just going to criticise something which you don't know how to improve, your wasting everybody's time. If their posts were saying "This wont improve the economy, you need to X,Y and Z" the post might help the developers.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#107 Exclusive

Exclusive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

Whiners and haters you know where the logout button is...in case you don't it's in the top righ corner.. ;)

#108 KHAN68

KHAN68

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

brain dll. could not find

Edited by KHAN68, 14 November 2013 - 09:30 AM.

#109 Maced0n

Maced0n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

The End.

#110 Phitio

Phitio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

Better expressed, this move will erase up all small and medium sized countries, and will give a strong push to erase some big countries as well.

At the end, two or three ubercountries will win the global control.

Ok for me.

At the precise condition that after declaring the server winner, You admin close it and restart from scratch and put an end to such a nuinsance.

Exploitation games like the current Erepublik setting have to end at some point, there is no such thing like a neverending monopoly game.

At some point one player gathers all the money and the others go broke, never being able to recover. The end. clap clap. And restart.

You shoud consider this.

Have a nice day

Edited by Phitio, 14 November 2013 - 10:20 AM.

• Rican and mappina like this

#111 faucoult

faucoult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

taxes goes to country president, he transfers all money to personal accounts so people make fake accounts to TO countries. Why a player making fake accounts receives hundred thousands of cash while others only get salary.  

Why noone uses CO to distribute these taxes?

because they fortum (fortum değil kanalizasyon borusu!).

- Make taxes automatically distributed based on damage not CO. 

- Make military units that they can move 1 region in a day and bring damage bonus based on distance from the battle area, so this will bring some strategy.

- Classify MU's as airforce, ground forces, naval forces with different damage and moving capabilities

- Sell MUs or countries ships, airplanes instead of shields 

faucoult

eworld fatihi

#112 siCk CLoWn

siCk CLoWn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

About fucking time that you implemented something like Freedom Fighter. If only you would apply it retroactively too...

#113 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

- Make taxes automatically distributed based on damage not CO.

Hahah yes so that all that fight in pointless rw for BH or do overkill get money. No thx. Grow some brains :))

I am bound by rationality !

#114 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

PLATOOOO !!! JUST FIX THAT STUPID S''T ECONOMY WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING WAITING FOR ?!!!?!?!!?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALL PLAYERS IN EREPUBLIK ASK THIS FOR MORE THEN 1 YEAR, ARE YOU BLIND OR IDIOT ?!

Chill out, Bro.......

#115 Arman Kadic

Arman Kadic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBrcko DC

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

Ok if occupied countries will pay taxes to occupier then it would be fair that occupier pay some taxes also for having so much regions :/

"Ne bojim se kad dolazim ovamo da li ce mi oprostiti oni koji su u ratu nekog izgubili. Bojim se onih koji su u ratu dobili, ti su opasni." Balasevic

http://www.erepublik...profile/3869879

#116 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

Ok if occupied countries will pay taxes to occupier then it would be fair that occupier pay some taxes also for having so much regions :/

Well becuase of the new feature with top rw fighter, the more regions you have the harder will be to keep them undercontrol becuase getting those medal is easy. Also it might be more profitable to try conquering regions from other powerful countries, which have shitload of taxes than going after 200 active citizens countries. Somehow these two new features are in opposition, but the question is what are the magnitude of each.....

Also what i want to see from the moment they will introduce the nwe taxation system is a table with taxes, based on their source. Basically, if we have 1000 cc for a 24h cycle, i want to see 800 from core regions, 150 from country A conquered regions and 50 from country B conquered regions. This will introduce a bit of brain when it comes what should be controlled and what not.

I am bound by rationality !

#117 Sildaen

Sildaen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hum...

Wait and see...

The tax comes with reward for the resistance side. So you can imagine that big country like ePoland will face a lot of motivated resistance wars where some greedy polish fighters will fight on the opposite side to get easy gold.

I do not think that this update make eRepublik loser to RL but it makes it closer to V1 where it was so important to fight for his own country. No country = No revenue.

#118 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

I HAVE SEEN THE END !

http://www.erepublik...le/2340380/1/20

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#119 Lemessianos

Lemessianos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

The game is a real strategy game ... the main question is ... mastercard or VISA?

ahahahahahahhaah

• Rican and davoritos like this

#120 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

LOL comments

Small countries shouldnt get buff just because they are small. Stronger countries rules thats how things works in RL I dont see why this should be different here,there are enough fantasy game already.

Also small countries should try to get more players instead shouting dying game.Yes its fun to get Congress medal every month without competion in a country with 10-20 RL players but you pay the price that harder to defend.....

In what world do you life.  Stronger countries rule?  Where ?  Poland a strong country!  You want to compare Poland to the USA in RL lets be fair compare  California to Poland who wins California u nump.  Also a country like eIreland have a lot of real life irish players and U.S. players with irish heritage playing this why should all of their countries money be taken from them and they not be able to do anything as a country .  This is not real life  B) this is Plato trolling eRepublik .  Even the smallest piss poor country in RL is able to form agreements with other countries and get taxes from their citizens and have some sort of government.  I mean look at your own RL government they are even able to provide their citizens a wasted education  :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

mh4l.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regions, war, achievements, freedom fighter, taxation, economy, country administration, fight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users