I was tinking about new Newspaper Module, thet would help journalism become more popular and so experienced journalists can benefit from their hard work. Also it will prevent buying votes for newspaper articles and prevent that good articles won't be thrown out of the TOP 5.
- When you want to publish an article you will be able to choose what method of votes do you want:
1. You get paid for each vote. // "Paid Votes Articles"
2. You don't get paid for votes. // "Non-paid Vote Articles"
- Each vote would give the publisher a certan number of CC (example: 0.39 CC) that will be donated form the one who will give the vote.
- If the article gets more than a certan number of votes (example: 60 votes), every next vote will be 1 CC. (0.39 CC will be donated form the vote giver and the rest 0.61 CC from eRepublik).
- If you choose this method you will note get paid for votes on your article, but the number on votes on your article is limited.
- The limited number of votes on "non-paid vote articles" will varry from contry to contry based on the population of the eRepublik conturies. The conturies with bigger population will get the higher limit for limited votes, vice versa.
- There would also be "Press Center" like "Traning Center" where player could build his press center and and increase his limited number of votes on "Non-paid Vote Articles".
- "Non-paid Vote Articles" and "Paid Votes Articles" will be differently colored on the Home page in the cetion of the Top news. "Non-paid Vote Articles" will stay green and "Paid Votes Articles" will be blue, also in the article page the coloring will be different. So the players can see the difference.
- There will be the readers counter on the article page. When some player opens the article no matter did he vote it or not he will be counted by the readers counter and the number of readers will be visible in the article.
- The first method "Paid Votes Articles" will be only able for players account and not for organizations.
I hope you like my plan and I think it will make the the game even more fun and that it will give more options to players. If the eRepublik team liked the idea, the plan could be changed and make it better.
*The numbers in the article are not strict, they can be changed.
What do you think about my suggestion?