104 replies to this topic

#21 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:36 AM

I liked the changes. Salaries likely will go down, but it is something that is needed considering the reality of weapons and food prices.

#22 TemujinBC

TemujinBC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSmithers, British Columbia, Canada

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:27 AM

Once a house is activated, it should not be able to be "deactivated".  This feature makes no sense and removing it would increase the demand for houses.  A Q3 house can last nearly forever with this "deactivate" feature.

• smee again likes this

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies  ~_^

#23 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:36 AM

Guys, we'll have a maintenance of 30-40 minutes at day change! I'll answer your questions asap!

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#24 CiprianOlariu

CiprianOlariu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationVaslui

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

Some of us work in military unit's companies for minimum salary. Please make them know how many times we worked in a day in order to calculate our payment in weapons.

☜☆☞ Force Fame FAR ☜☆☞

http://www.erepublik...profile/6520336

#25 M0LTAG

M0LTAG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:12 AM

Guys, we'll have a maintenance of 30-40 minutes at day change! I'll answer your questions asap!

There is no word ASAP. As soon as possible. You are too lazy to write now?

#26 harijs.me

harijs.me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:16 AM

There is no word ASAP. As soon as possible. You are too lazy to write now?

ever heard of acronym you dumbass? :D

#27 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

The maintenance is OFF!

-Benjamin Franklin

#28 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

So if someone has all 3 houses activated he can work 4 times a day in all his companies?

He can work as an employee (in the job you get from the job market), not as a manager in your own companies.

Does working overtime give +2xp just like regular work? How many xp does a nightshift give, +20xp?

Same amount of XP as a normal work.

may I ask sth. in the job market can we see the max. daily payment per employee. because if someone has a house he wants to know if an employer has put the max. daily payment

You can't see it, but if you reach it, you'll be able to resign and get a job from another employer. We encourage you to be social and discuss with your employer about the max daily payment and other matters! :)

Will employer see how many times his employees worked in a specified day?

This is not implemented yet, but hopefully we'll be able to update this today or tomorrow! I'll let you guys know.

When employees work more than once (overtime), do YOU lose the Overtime Points? Or is it your employee that lose the Overtime Points? Since it's not you working overtime, I'm assuming it's the employee who's losing Overtime Points.

As an employer you only lose the salary if your employees work many times. So they are the ones spending the points.

I liked the changes. Salaries likely will go down, but it is something that is needed considering the reality of weapons and food prices.

Nice to hear! :)

Once a house is activated, it should not be able to be "deactivated".  This feature makes no sense and removing it would increase the demand for houses.  A Q3 house can last nearly forever with this "deactivate" feature.

True, but this way you also won't get as many Overtime Points. It's a strategic decision and might be worth it, or might not be worth it. Consider also that if you only use 5 minutes, you'll still lose 1 hour of the durability.

Some of us work in military unit's companies for minimum salary. Please make them know how many times we worked in a day in order to calculate our payment in weapons.

Yep, we'll try to make this update today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the questions and feedback! Keep it coming and I'll try to answer as soon as possible!

-Benjamin Franklin

#29 Delijohn

Delijohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:10 AM

+1000000000000

I have over 100 people working for me... how should i know how many times they worked each one of them? 

(so i can pay them later accordingly in q7)

Edited by Delijohn, 16 September 2014 - 08:10 AM.

#30 Harrof

Harrof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:24 AM

I just communicate and translate a friend's comment:

Brilliant! I don't need so match workers so I can kick off the major part of them because I will need less but active worker to generate the same quantity of produced staff. 

#31 pasdenom

pasdenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:30 AM

what about being able to sell the overtime tickets on the market - is that option even considered?

#32 pasdenom

pasdenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:33 AM

@harrof - you and yout friend will realise that it's exactly the same thing :) you'll pay exactly the same on salaries. It makes no difference to have 3 persons working once, or a person working 3 times.

You get the same amout of "work tickets" and you'll pay the same amount of money.

The only real difference is that when having 3 employees you might have all their work tickets created at DC (assuming they are on-line and work for you at that time) while having a single person, you would at least have to wait 3h from DC to get the 3 work tickets generated (unless that single dude, feels ok on wasting 100 energy to work for you before the 1h cooldown time has expired)

#33 4RN0

4RN0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:43 AM

Any news about the q6-q7?

We are still waiting for the energy refill.

#34 mixail95

mixail95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

Stalin does not approve overtime.The workers need to rest.

• Finway Divi Filius likes this

#35 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:46 AM

1410860599-plato1.png1410860599-plato2.png

#36 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:58 AM

I like this new thing.

Granted, it does need some fine-tuning like some have suggested(small things), but i can't see anything bad about this at this time.

• wschwabe likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#37 Bohemias

Bohemias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:59 AM

I liked this change, but I'm having problem to set Maximum Wage for workers.

From tomorrow they will be able to work 3 overtimes, so please fix this today before I broke or have to fire a lot of people.

Thanks. o7

EDIT: For information Maximum Wage can be changed in the same place you add an offer to work, didn't know this yet.

Edited by Bohemias, 16 September 2014 - 10:40 AM.

#38 Enigma066

Enigma066

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:06 AM

Only a question:
Is it possible to work in my house factory like manager?

#39 pasdenom

pasdenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

@enigma : obviously no (you can inspect the interface yourself)

BUT, you can work overtime to your current employer : so you can get 2 salaries per day (actually you can get up to 4 assuming you have 3 houses active). This means, that you can keep salary1 like usual and with salary2 pay a worker to do the house for you.

The net result is like you would have worked as manager to you house factory...

Edited by pasdenom, 16 September 2014 - 12:19 PM.

#40 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

agreed I like the idea because it makes houses useful for more but too much overproduction now but since you can work multiple times a day maybe in the future it will replace that but at least they are trying to make economy better and more interesting

• wschwabe likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users