104 replies to this topic

#41 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:46 PM

You are doing it wrong. To get 1 point you take me 2 hours from my house since the point is added only if I keep the house active for 1 hour so I need to keep the house active for 1+ hour ( that will take me 2 hours) for one point. 11 hours for 10 points and so on.

To be a fair system you should consider the followings:
- once a house is activated the overtime point is added
- once a house is deactivated the rest of the time till the end of the full hour should still remain active - for instance, if I deactivate the house after 5 minutes I should still have 55 more minutes of the house, working in background

But I'm sure you're not considering to be fair to your players. You're just doing things the fast way.

• VaeV and Majester like this

Posted Image

#42 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:24 PM

Now it would be a nice moment to increase the cost of working around 20 - 30 energy. :)

• wschwabe likes this

I am bound by rationality !

#43 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:54 PM

You are doing it wrong. To get 1 point you take me 2 hours from my house since the point is added only if I keep the house active for 1 hour so I need to keep the house active for 1+ hour ( that will take me 2 hours) for one point. 11 hours for 10 points and so on.

To be a fair system you should consider the followings:
- once a house is activated the overtime point is added
- once a house is deactivated the rest of the time till the end of the full hour should still remain active - for instance, if I deactivate the house after 5 minutes I should still have 55 more minutes of the house, working in background

But I'm sure you're not considering to be fair to your players. You're just doing things the fast way.

To get 1 point you need to have the House active for 1 hour. :) So if you activate it 12:00 today, tomorrow at the same hour you will have 24 points. No one forces you to deactivate your House but if you choose to do so, it's your own decision.

For me it makes no sense to get the point once the House is activated, as you could get unlimited amount of points like this.

If you deactivate your House, you won't lose the "minutes" from the Overtime Point counter. You'll just lose the full hour from the durability.

• wschwabe likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#44 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:59 PM

Petsku, I thought you understand English.

How in the world could I get unlimited points if each time I deactivate the house you deduct also 1 hour from the durability? Enlighten me!

For the second part I don't even bother to explain you twice what is fair play to players compared to easy coding.

Posted Image

#45 V..G

V..G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:59 PM

whats point to buy house which cost over 300cc when you will get from work 210 if salary is 30cc. 

1house 168h 

24 points you need for work( one point per hour)  so 168/24=7 times to work

7*30=210cc you get after used house

#46 Daniel Cheers

Daniel Cheers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:02 PM

1) don't allow employer to work as employee in his own company

2) don't allow producer of raw materials to consume his own raw

these changes are used to avoid the main erep economy problem since v2: understimation of costs! The 99% of enterpreneurs sell their goods, for example houses, not considering they missed salary when they work as employee of their company and the same happens using their raw materials so they think they're gaining money but in true they're wasting money.

3) increase the duration of houses or decrease the working tickets needed in the formula of production: now houses are more usefull but too much expensive: i have to spend about 2k cc per week in order to obtain 230 healt more at the day change that means 23 prestige points more per day = 151 in total not enough for taking one reward more in the weekly challange.

4) the overtimes points are not for free but a lot of donkey are believing that they are. In order to obtain 24 points so one overtime work you have to spend at least the daily cost of q1house: actually around 40cc very close to the cost of the house itself (so maximum you could have for free a +50 recovery energy at the day change

----

My dream is to see once again working skill, differentiation of products, different currencies, embargoes, company related to the region of construction and not to the player's citizenship and of course org able to share company/companies together with other players (and more over a stock exchange market). I know that if you turn this game into a "farmville" you have you reasons behind: child players are more active and more "willing to spend" than olders ones that would appreciate more challanges than a pushing-bottons-game.

(you could also create companies of guerrilla equipments and let the MU organize the supplies to the soldiers: money, guerrilla items, weapons.)

Hope that someone (admin) will read this and an answer will be very very welcome.

Thx

• senadtm87 likes this

#47 Dooban

Dooban

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:09 PM

How in the world could I get unlimited points if each time I deactivate the house you deduct also 1 hour from the durability? Enlighten me!

For the second part I don't even bother to explain you twice what is fair play to players compared to easy coding.

I have to agree, there is no reason to lose an hour for deactivating a house, even if there was, you could at least make a warning popup first.

#48 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:39 PM

donate house ?

if they still got scammed that's their problem >_>

#49 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

Because technically you could build or buy as many Houses as you want. Whether it's profitable for you or not, I don't know. Time will tell..

-Benjamin Franklin

#50 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hope that someone (admin) will read this and an answer will be very very welcome.

Thx

Some cool points, thanks for taking the time and writing it!! :) I've passed it on.

• wschwabe likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

#51 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

under the old rules yes but no bc now if you do that you lose an hour whenever you deactivate so this encourages people to keep it going and stop turning it on and off

#52 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:29 PM

whats point to buy house which cost over 300cc when you will get from work 210 if salary is 30cc. 

1house 168h 

24 points you need for work( one point per hour)  so 168/24=7 times to work

7*30=210cc you get after used house

The overtime hours are incentives. You're not supposed to profit from owning a house.

#53 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

1) don't allow employer to work as employee in his own company

2) don't allow producer of raw materials to consume his own raw

What happens to the people who've bought 100+ raw companies with their own money? Are you going to screw them out of a heap of cash with this enormous game re-vamp?

#54 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:38 PM

There's a small bug in the employee management section. When you enter the salary edit mode, the new 'Maximum daily payment per employee' setting disappears. Maybe it's on purpose but then if you exit the salary edit mode, it doesn't reappear.

#55 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

Because technically you could build or buy as many Houses as you want. Whether it's profitable for you or not, I don't know. Time will tell..

My first point was followed with a second point. The fact that a house should be active for the whole hour even if I deactivate it at minute 5. This way I won't loose 55 minutes and I also cannot reactivate another hour for the same house. That would be the point of "fair play" towards the players. And of course I won't be able to activate 10 times the same house in the same hour... which would be rather stupid in my humble opinion.

Posted Image

#56 pr3t3nd3rPT

pr3t3nd3rPT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:42 PM

As an employer, how can i see if an employee work mora than one time?

#57 Bozidar Bozo Kamdzija

Bozidar Bozo Kamdzija

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

Give MU options to have Tank and WRM factoryes. And give us Q8 TANKS O/

#58 Batkan

Batkan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

Nice change, next thing to do is remove WORK AS MANAGER

• wschwabe likes this

#59 MartinVT

MartinVT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:00 PM

q4,5,6,7 houses when?

#60 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

https://forum.erepub...onomical-module

Please, Admins, implement it. Combinated with this update, it should give excellent results in the economy. ;)

Edited by Demonaire, 16 September 2014 - 11:55 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users