Actually there are too much food and weapons. Houses are working well, but other elements are in overproduction. Here are a list of suggestions:
- Energy bars also consumes food. Reduce overstorage.
- Countries has bonus difference that is so big. I recommend 10% per resource bonus (total extra 50%). A 200% production bonus is too much difference for a poor country, specially if this have a few regions. Mexico has 8 regions and USA has 50, it is clearly unfair.
- Bazookas also consumes weapons, increase damage, and only works when citizen has weapons. (Can be special ammo or two handed weapon).
- Products amount should be less. A citizen who works in Q7 food company generates 3200 energy, and we only can consume 2400 (this is illogic). Also there are citizens with over 200 companies.
- A CC commission in gold purchase from monetary market retires some CC from game.
- Define real differences between Q1 and Q7 food, because with 1 click you can eat all food you need, then Q7 food is useless and expensive.
- Encourage citizens who help with weapons and food, not only by fighting.
- Create massive defence or destruction weapons by country with food and weapons donated from citizens, but limited, reducing difference between empires and poor countries.
- Contribute with food to country increases damage/rank points, not only soldiers should be considered patriots, also great businessmen.
- And more...
Battles are right, but with too much regions to conquest is very difficult that one country reach this.
- "Select all companies" button should select ONLY companies which you can work with actual energy, because it select my 4000 energy (something ridiculous).
I like new profile design.