tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:54 PM

Could i re-Write the holder name?

No, for the moment you can not change the name of a holding company.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#222 masterbolivariano

masterbolivariano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:11 PM

Economics design in elabs is made by  Vets

So pollution seems to outweigh region bonuses in virtually all the countries where bonuses were stacked - what exactly was the point of having region bonuses and pollution if all it appears to do is reduce the production in those regions?

Unless I'm missing something obvious isn't it actually better to put companies in regions where there are no bonuses?

#223 Guagature

Guagature

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:27 AM

Where the hell are planes?????

:angry: 

Coming soon? Battle page is changing already http://prntscr.com/bsb8ts

#224 Lady Silver

Lady Silver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:36 PM

if you transfer citizenship to another country from where you have established your holding companies, can you move your holding companies?

#225 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:18 PM

if you transfer citizenship to another country from where you have established your holding companies, can you move your holding companies?

No it does not.

In case you decide to move your companies, check the original post and read the details on these matter: https://forum.erepub...1881#entry61881

• Lady Silver likes this

#226 Deli Voyvoda

Deli Voyvoda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:28 AM

#227 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:08 AM

Dude... really?
I suggest you start looking at other related topics to get some idea. Here, i did it for you.
in this topic they clearly stated this: https://forum.erepub...1643#entry61643

we will rollout a series of changes and gradually introduce the Air Force and the changes to the Economy Module related to the New Industry

btw... this topic is about the economic changes, not about the actual airplanes.

#228 pitagora71

pitagora71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:20 PM

No, for the moment you can not change the name of a holding company.

Which is wrong, because during establishing my first Holding, system wouldn't accept number of names I've tried without giving any explanation or notice. I've put a single word that means nothing, and later on for second holding, I've did it as I wanted, but first one sounds quite stupid.

However, it is not important thing, but it shall be possible with request (ticket) or somehow...

#229 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

After some personal evaluation of this change in economy.

In general, I consider the concept is good compared with old system, but will damage small nations.

- From one side, allows all citizens of the game to place the companies around the world taking profit of the nation were the holding is located. That's perfect.

- Pollution diverts players of placing the companies in the same region or they must face production penalty. Good

But what happens to small countries? Before this change were low populated. Now, most of small countries without bonus, just are useless as economic regions. And now citizens are not linked to citizenship country bonus, that means the citizens of small countries will place their companies in bigger countries. It's true the 20% WAM goes to citizenship country. But now the small countries are lot less attractive than before and their incomes have been reduced a 80%. In my opinion you must find some kind compensation for this :)

My global evaluation of the change is good.

• Lady Silver likes this

3028465-1.png

#230 beist

beist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 11:29 PM

Can you change house and aircraft raw companies design? Now it is impossible to generate income in companies other than best one (for 35 gold). You should change it in this way that every raw company has the same productivity and only number of workers may vary.

#231 Carlos Marziali

Carlos Marziali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:17 PM

Selling/Buying Factories on the Market.

A Factory that was not assigned to a Holding can be bought as such by any Citizen, no matter where his Holding Companies are.

Ok.

How?

My factory is currently assigned to a holding.

How can I make it "not assigned to a holding" for sales pourpose?

Thanks.

#232 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:59 PM

How can I make it "not assigned to a holding" for sales pourpose?

You can't unassign a company. That was the purpose of the economy updates. Companies must stay in a region and not travel.

You can still sale your company but it will not travel. 

screenshot-414.png

#233 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 07:53 PM

You can't unassign a company. That was the purpose of the economy updates. Companies must stay in a region and not travel.

You can still sale your company but it will not travel. 

actually the company can travel to another holding of yours (you pay the fee) and then you can sell it to someone with holding in the same region as your second holding.(or third, or ..)

if you create holdings in low populated and low pollution regions, than you "can't move or sell"

ppl created holdings and companies in alabama, but as more players done this there is pollution and they have to move them to somewhere else. they have to pay :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users