• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#61 taulen

taulen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

The problem is, as long as salary is the important factor, as you say, it will be equal around the world, just like prices for products even if it shouldnt even be close.

#62 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:15 AM

a question,

does 1 work ticket = 1 employee work , despite any q of company or country bonus?

i mean the bonus affecting both raw and manufactur company ? if so how it affect manufactur, it's clear how it works in raw

#63 Loritooo

Loritooo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:45 AM

Biggest fail since Guerrilla Fights...  :lol:

• Taekov likes this

#64 pierrotmon

pierrotmon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

How the houses would look like if I were the one who created them:

energy storage      recovered energy after daychange      additional energy recovery per 6 minutes    duration

Q1         +50                                   +100                                                          +2                                            7 days

Q2         +50                                   +200                                                          +4                                            7 days

Q3         +100                                 +300                                                          +6                                            7 days

Q4         +100                                 +400                                                          +8                                            7 days

Q5         +150                                 +500                                                          +10                                          7 days

Q6         +150                                 +600                                                          +15                                          7 days

Q7         +200                                 +700                                                          +20                                         10 days

Guys, make them REALLY useful if you want this industry to work well. From what I can read now, houses are worthless but expensive...

• Rusto, plasticola and GladiatoriKS like this

#65 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

Houses seem they'll be pretty expensive.

Buying a Q3 house will probably go anywhere from 10g-20g (2000-4000 currency). And that will only give me an extra half hour of sleep every night for 7 days.

For players who haven't bought the 199g +100 health centre, that will probably be a better option. Since, you know, it's permanent.

#66 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

4) Houses can be deactivated and re-activated any time you wish to do so. When deactivating a House its durability will be consumed in 1 hour increments.

Well, I don't know if I like that...

it could massively harm the houses company - When you go to sleep, avtivate the house, after you woke up deactivate it.

You could do it in 1 day increments, but this would be unfair for people in an unsuitable timezone (like whole Europe to US)...

or in 24h increments.... this would be fair.

But I think you Guys had a reason why deciding for 1h increments, not for 1 day, 1 minute, 3h, 7:25h.....

The new Houses will act both as Energy Centers and Energy Recovery boosters.

This 2nd point is reserved for the higher-Q-houses I think... right?

#67 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:44 AM

The new Houses will act both as Energy Centers and Energy Recovery boosters. As a first step to reviving the Housing industry we will release Q1-Q3 House Factories and Raw Material Companies. The specifications for the Houses are as follows:

VQje6z9.png

The raw material companies will have the same base production as the ones for Weapons and Food.

Well, what I like is that the final production of houses is not depending on the owned resources of a country,

which should make the Job Market world wide more equal and small low-wage countries could become a paradise for company owners ;)

Also investors in countries with low ressources, could focus on building houses.

On the other hand side, you need at least 28 time working for a Q3-House. It lasts 168 hours. This should reach for 10-17 days depending on the RL of the user...

So, even if everyone worked in this one industry - at the highest bonus and used the houses wisely, only like 50% would be able to use houses...

And in reality it won't be more than 10% (also because of other industries taking workpower).

That's only the Q3-companies, what about Q4 and up?

This new feature is needed luxury, but mathematically only available for a small part of the population.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

/edit:

At a slightly higher wage than today, >35CC a Q3-House will cost 1000CC.*

When you only use it for sleep, it will last max. 17 days and give you a daily bonus of 100 Health maximum, you'll have 1700 health more for 5 Gold - compare that with the bonuses of the weekly challenge - 700 PP more for 411CC . [   (7/17)*1000   ] 

You have to decide - depending on your usage, the bonuses, your expectations on which bonuses you'll hit with that, if it's worh it.

For BH-Hunters and other purposes it also offers some possibilities.

/edit2: *in production - taxes, profits? :S

Edited by Marcel the Great, 22 July 2014 - 08:11 AM.

#68 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

The perks for today says "if you buy a house, you get the resources for the house FREE".

By that, do they mean the housing materials? Or do they mean the housing material factories?

Do they match up with the quality of the housing company you buy? What happens if you upgrade it? Do you get extra resources/factories?

• Finway Divi Filius likes this

#69 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:51 AM

You get 1000 Raw Materials when buying a Q1 Factory - not the Raw Material Companies.

I don't think you get extra Raw Material by upgrading, but wait for the next 

promo to upgrade your housing company. You'll save a lot of Gold.

#70 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

Thanks. Guess I'll get one made and use it until Q4 - Q7 are released.

Q1 - Q5 are not worth it, since they give extra health and no extra recovery. I understand not releasing it all at once, so the Admins can get more people to use Q1 - Q3s before they release the next quality.

#71 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

Until you (admins) reintroduce work skills (at least 3 different) and start removing whole WaM system any economic change will be pointless.

Still waiting for orgs, raised limit how much gold per day someone can aquire(that can be done as part of fighting against multies, 1-2$ charge for SMS registration and you get your daily limit set to 25g, pay 10$ more and you get 50g limit), ticket companies reintroduced and at same time removed option to travel using CC, removed (or tweaked) that pointless restriction that we can set price of our selling companies +/- 10% of its original price.

Rocket factories, defence shield and hospital companies all useable only by country, on national orgs those companies get created and upgraded and country citizens work in them.

• Kanselier likes this

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#72 Delijohn

Delijohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:17 AM

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 5 posts

Posted Today, 04:03 PM

this means Q1 to Q3 will be used as energy  Centers and Q4 to Q7 as Energy recovery boosters.

an admin said earlier that only q6-q7 will recover energy

i hope it's not a misunderstanind again :)

#73 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

I guess with the salary inflation caused by the new housing industries, it'll force everyone to manufacture food/weapons themselves?

There's no way anyone can turn a profit selling weapons while paying their workers 40+ currency a day. Unless they raise the cost of Q7s by a lot.

#74 Iluvatardd

Iluvatardd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:11 AM

noone is asking some important questions:

Can i use q1 and q3 house at the same time and get +150 max morale?

can i use q1, q2 and q3 house and get +200 max morale?

If i get +50 house from weekly challenge, do i get +50 or +100 if i have q1 house?

Will there still be houses in weekly challenges?

• Twoo likes this

#75 McGinty.dc

McGinty.dc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

You ruined perfectly good update with this funny ammount of energy houses can recover, I mean are you kidding us? 50 and 100hp only for all that money and plus no hp boosters, please tell us why would someone with clear mind give that much money for 10-15 minutes of away time before their energy goes to waste? Without atleast +250hp to recover for q1 house there's nothing to say, this new industry if you dont fix the features of the houses will collapse and plus it will have negative influence on food and weapons sector which are already pretty god damn low before you made wages go up

#76 Taekov

Taekov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:39 AM

MRW I started doing the Math:

P0cGI2e.jpg

• Bad Mojo likes this

#77 Jack Pott

Jack Pott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

During V1 the q5 houses were selling for about 80 gold i I remember correctly and still people bought them because they were useful. Now MAYBE the q7 house will be good for the wealthy ones but again it will be overpriced for the benefit it provides.

#78 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

an admin said earlier that only q6-q7 will recover energy

i hope it's not a misunderstanind again :)

nope Q6 and Q7 will be energy recovery.

mh4l.png

#79 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

Until you (admins) reintroduce work skills (at least 3 different) and start removing whole WaM system any economic change will be pointless.

Still waiting for orgs, raised limit how much gold per day someone can aquire(that can be done as part of fighting against multies, 1-2$ charge for SMS registration and you get your daily limit set to 25g, pay 10$ more and you get 50g limit), ticket companies reintroduced and at same time removed option to travel using CC, removed (or tweaked) that pointless restriction that we can set price of our selling companies +/- 10% of its original price.

Rocket factories, defence shield and hospital companies all useable only by country, on national orgs those companies get created and upgraded and country citizens work in them.

wam clicks are you crazy how will smaller countries compete without wam clicks.

i think with the economy there is 2 people across the same window those that overproduce and think everyone must be capped and those that underproduce because of lack of bonuses.  For both overproduction is a problem but if you take away wam clicks you kill of the economy in a day.

perhaps the problem more lies with your inability to adjust your game ie your a useless gamer.

taking away wam production and i a silver member will close my account the next day and leave the game.

the problem is the people that overproduce must control their production  .  Starve the market and sell less thus raising prizes.  But alas its easier to be a d* and just dump each day your production.

• Fosite likes this

mh4l.png

#80 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

Everyone is as usual overreacting because of lack of understanding.

Obviously the idea is to produce your own house each week :)  or sell it for enough money otherwise.

Using the on off toggle you will be able to use it when you need and for how long till you toggle it off again.

Lets say I drained 2300 energy my new start energy.  So it will take 2 hours with power pack to reach 800 energy again.  and then another half hour to reach 1150 my energy cap atm.  then if I top it up to 1150 it starts refilling its shadow energy another 2 and a half hours.

Total time saved 5 hours.  if you toggled off your house you toggle it on again and then wait till the 1200 refills and then the shadow energy till 1200.

it wont be as expensive as everyone make out.  Also its 168 hours not 7 days.  Yes certainly you can leave your house on when you sleep but then again you need not really.  You can also just sell it off it has lots of room for profit atm.

a worker makes a production of at most 500 HRM at current prizes it means 105 IEP production he needs 2 at max production

thats 210 IEP now his House require 100 production where base is 0.20 and max is 0.40 so he needs another 3 workers minimum.

going by the analogy that HRM production value must equal HOUSE production therefore your total cost at max production is 525 IEP 

This is a massive total BUT with house production like with WEPS your just adding a bit more value to the product.

Therefore a prize of 625 - 1000 will be the norm later on.

As an analogy everyone looked at the new computer prize everyone knows with CPU's your first few months pay your billion dollar factory the rest is gravy.

Wait a couple of days.

Lets work on a commune model say you have a 75 worker commune paying 7.5 CC even 750 CC perhaps per day and a possible production of say 15000 HRM and 15 houses.  That will equal an income of 15000 CC for the near future or 1500 Q7 WEPS per day divided between you and your minions of +- 20 Q7 WEPS per day.

15000 HRM which you use to build 15 houses at 

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 22 July 2014 - 01:44 PM.

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users