#81 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:47 AM

Wouldn't know, I don't use them!  :lol:  Although there is one that's completely overbearing in every sense of the word. It isn't used though bar a select few who choose to say things in their special secret sections. Kind of like when you're in primary school and you create those clubs that only certain people are allowed to, and you say mean things behind their backs. Yeah, like that. Like the slow, 5-year old version of the film Mean Girls, only nowhere near as pretty.

You didn't see 'Mean Girls the directors cut' where there was an extra one who they nicknamed the Tasmanian Devil, not because she was feisty and from Aus....but because she used to spit randomly and her mutterings were impossible to understand 

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#82 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:56 AM

Wouldn't know, I don't use them!  :lol:  Although there is one that's completely overbearing in every sense of the word. It isn't used though bar a select few who choose to say things in their special secret sections. Kind of like when you're in primary school and you create those clubs that only certain people are allowed to, and you say mean things behind their backs. Yeah, like that. Like the slow, 5-year old version of the film Mean Girls, only nowhere near as pretty.

What a coincidence, I don't use them either! It's almost as if I have no interest in seeing your eAus faggotry.

• BOUD1CCA and Flaco Jimenez like this

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#83 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:59 AM

I miss my good old Tommot, he was an amusing fag whilst Dr. Faggot is just a fag.

• BOUD1CCA, Flaco Jimenez and Panis like this

hail satan

#84 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:03 PM

What a coincidence, I don't use them either! It's almost as if I have no interest in seeing your eAus faggotry.

And yet you keep coming back for more...almost as if you were being drawn in by my Faggotry super powers

QDFQ0Ph.png

And my super sequin mind powers tell me you'll be back!

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#85 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

I miss my good old Tommot, he was an amusing fag whilst Dr. Faggot is just a fag.

It's my good friend Hades iii...how are you buddy?

I was just thinking of you today, you do know that if you wait outside churches there is a chance of a wedding. What do weddings bring? Yes...FREE RICE! You can make yourself up a bread bits and rice curry...remember i told you that ponds are great places for free bread? a free and nutritious meal for any low income eRep'er...we'll soon get you that Gold pack my friend hopefully even before your comedy tour which is sure to bring in numerous sold out venues? How could it not you can tell by your posts how funny you are  :)

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#86 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

giphy.gif

Banjo playing Hitler demands this faggotry ceases at once.

Also this thread is now about Hitler and how he did nothing wrong. 

• BOUD1CCA likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#87 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

Well he did hack Poland and a few other countries in WW2, which for me was the better of the world wars. WW1 was great but WW2 had computer games and shit.

I think the Faggotry should continue in the spirit of fun and frolics as has been the case so far. My posts have been in very good spirits so I'd be surprised if anybody elses hasn't. We have had fun about BOUD1CCA's mental health issues, Panis' dyslexia hence being unable to even spell a word for meat rod, oh and Hades iii poor disposition when it comes to finances, wankaleo is a clear multi...as well as myself being a faggot. Top fun :P

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 17 January 2015 - 04:48 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#88 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

Not an eAussie dude.

No interest? Then GTFO, fucknugget.

• Dr Hugh Jardon likes this

#89 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

How old are you Claire?  You are trying so hard with the tough girl approach - but you are coming over as so immature.

It is a matter of some concern.

#90 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:08 PM

Careful Claire we have a superhro here...WANKALEO CAPABLE OF CHANGING IDENTITIES WITH THE TOUCH OF A SINGLE LOG IN/LOG OUT BUTTON!!!

DUUUUH DUHHHHH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Anyway do be cautious Claire we have a multi trying to be gangsta with a tough clone approach :lol: Others can call people faggots and pedos but you use a bit of fruity language yourself and this multi will bitch slap ya girlfriend....mmmmhhhhmmmmmm

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 17 January 2015 - 05:09 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#91 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:14 PM

How old are you Claire?  You are trying so hard with the tough girl approach - but you are coming over as so immature.

It is a matter of some concern.

Ask your buddy Boudamong what her age is. I'm assuming late 20's/early 30's, but given the amount of kicking, screaming and toy throwing, she appears to have the mental age of a 5 year old. A good slap should calm her down. 

The only concern around here is the fact that fucking mongs like you and your little buddies are allowed to use racist and homophobic language freely. Then again the perfect place for low lives like yourself with admins who condone that shit. 

Don't be concerning yourself about anything regarding me, I'm fine dude  ;)

#92 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:19 PM

Ask your buddy Boudamong what her age is. I'm assuming late 20's/early 30's, but given the amount of kicking, screaming and toy throwing, she appears to have the mental age of a 5 year old. A good slap should calm her down. 

The only concern around here is the fact that fucking mongs like you and your little buddies are allowed to use racist and homophobic language freely. Then again the perfect place for low lives like yourself with admins who condone that shit. 

Don't be concerning yourself about anything regarding me, I'm fine dude  ;)

You know wankaleo and his main account will now file a complaint against you don't you? THAT'S AT LEAST TWO COMPLAINTS CLAIRE FFS!!!

You can see he is a clear individual, what with his 'Dr Faggot' remarks and then saying how I stole Government funds...something his pal BOUD1CCA liked to spread after i mentioned monies was missing from the MoD org just before she was sacked and while I had no access. Still lets not show wankaleo up to be so full of shit he should be named ''Senokot''

Anyway I am assuming Binda his account master is on the blob judging by the sudden outrage in his posts...you know what they say about a woman on the rag and her favourite beverage - AM Coffee/PM Tea

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#93 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:51 PM

What can a man do against such reckless faggotry

3565736.jpg

Edited by Hades III, 17 January 2015 - 06:53 PM.

• Wakaleo likes this

hail satan

#94 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:36 PM

Not an eAussie dude.

No interest? Then GTFO, fucknugget.

Do you need a definition of Off Topic? I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with your gold buying cock sucking srs business. How about you take your faggotry to your country's forum like all the other fags that play this game.

1386492553915.jpg

Edited by Panis, 17 January 2015 - 07:39 PM.

• BOUD1CCA and Wakaleo like this

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#95 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:49 PM

Why the hate Penis? WHY? Surely you don't think she hacked your account as well do you???

You should really learn the definition of 'Off topic' Penis, because off topic can mean anything surely? Everything from Faggotry, poor people, lunatics, gaming to dress making to dyslexia....everything. And why go to a eCountry forum Penis? This one is much more fun and I have long term plans for this place...we are going to be great friends and hopefully we can have a laugh and giggle and do each others hair  :wub:

mmmmm...me cuddling Penis. It's what dreams are made of. 

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#96 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:53 PM

What can a man do against such reckless faggotry

3565736.jpg

Embrace it Hades iii, much like a young boy with an internet stutter residing in a tin roofed shack embraces a lost puppy...embraced on gas mark 5 for three - four hours for the first meat based meal in many weeks.

Faggotry  <_<  ^_^  :)  :P  :D  :lol:  always funny and always original, you are a very brilliant and funny boy Hades iii

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#97 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

Do you need a definition of Off Topic? I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with your gold buying cock sucking srs business. How about you take your faggotry to your country's forum like all the other fags that play this game.

1386492553915.jpg

There is no better definition of a 'fag' or 'fagotry' than yourself you pretentious cunt. Take your vile fucking racism and homophobia someplace else. This shit will be dealt with.

Edited by Claire Louise, 17 January 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#98 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

You shouldn't have a go, racism is the cuddly excuse for those with an I.Q lower than a dwarfs socks...just be thankful Penis can actually log in without kicking off because he is the smartest of the three stooges here  :D

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#99 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:22 PM

8cf.jpeg

We need to bring Adolf back, OT has fallen in to a dark pit of faggotry

Edited by Hades III, 17 January 2015 - 09:22 PM.

• Panis and Wakaleo like this

hail satan

#100 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:38 PM

Adolf? If it's him you are pinning your hopes on for spare change to buy a gold pack...well i still think the best route would be the stand up comedy tour

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users