232 replies to this topic

#161 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:32 AM

So, the holdings of a wiped country can produce, but if it tries to free itself through a RW or NE/declare war against the occupier, then their occupied holdings can`t produce?

#162 Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:28 AM

So, the holdings of a wiped country can produce, but if it tries to free itself through a RW or NE/declare war against the occupier, then their occupied holdings can`t produce?

Reminds me of the scene from blazing saddles where the guy holds a gun to his own head.

Imagine if the occupier has 100% country bonus? You just might pull the damn trigger and be done with it. 

#163 Silexu

Silexu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:42 AM

After so many days after Resource Wars was ended you cannot still introduce the modifications smoothly without maintenance.

"Don't worry about ongoing battles, timer will be stopped during maintenance." - What about the fact I am loosing time and I do not advance with Prestige Points?

• Foxti likes this

#164 Sher Singh

Sher Singh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:39 AM

MEH

I dont mind the unfair strength gap between old and new players and I am in D1 ,I was very much active and even with 40k strength I was able to fetch 1 or 2 BH a day. 

The fact is,I loved this game but it has become hell . D1 players have mighty strength,3 packs active and even big bombs cannot stop them . 

I did not want to kill my REAL LIFE TIME to get that just 1 Battle Hero , because either script or morons, those pack bastards keep hitting 24 x 7 ,every battle,every round and there is no way to get a battle hero WHATSOEVER . 

I still didn't mind for the love of this game ,so I concentrated on economy instead. Spent all my penny to make whatever I could .

AND TADA, NEW ECONOMY CHANGES . TOO COMPLICATED , TOO EXPENSIVE UNLESS I BUY GOLD USING REAL MONEY . 

SO GOODBYE , I HAVE NO PLACE LEFT ANYWHERE . EITHER MILITARY MODULE OR ECONOMY MODULE . 

LAST LOGIN , ADIOS

• Foxti likes this

#165 BelaStena

BelaStena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:37 AM

2 complicated...for morons maybe... at least now you have to think and not just click. Thank you admins, for at least 14 interesting days of erepublik economy. :) 

#166 Tomasz

Tomasz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:57 AM

It is only "direct war" that blocks working as manager. When I asked what "direct war" was, they linked to the wiki without giving a sentence of explanation... So we have to assume it means only a war started by 1. declaration, 2. NE, 3. Airstrike. RW should be OK.

• Mr. Indigo likes this

#167 wwenigma

wwenigma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:58 AM

You have the pollution formula?  CHEATER, YOU HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION !!! 

What you expect in a romanian game? Erase them from erep map...

#168 Mongis

Mongis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:10 PM

v0nz477qxvauystalwcl.png

I am D4 fighter.

Please look at picture after update- is it normal? Where DIV2? Why DIV4 shows as 1?

#169 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

After so many days after Resource Wars was ended you cannot still introduce the modifications smoothly without maintenance.

"Don't worry about ongoing battles, timer will be stopped during maintenance." - What about the fact I am loosing time and I do not advance with Prestige Points?

No matter how long it has been since the Resource Wars were over, some updates physically cannot be applied with users being live on site making actions. As per the Prestige Points, everyone has been affected, so it's not that anyone had an advatange over you.

v0nz477qxvauystalwcl.png

I am D4 fighter.

Please look at picture after update- is it normal? Where DIV2? Why DIV4 shows as 1?

Should be solved as far as I'm aware.

#170 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 02:06 PM

LOL Not only was the whole information about this resource war badly botched among so many other things, you cant even get the simplest of things implemented well. Not even a button to assign multiple factories/companies of the same type to a holding company.  This is the prowess of a kindergarten childs programming. AHAHAHAHAA  what a joke.

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#171 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 June 2016 - 02:18 PM

Dear admins... is so stupid don't add a button to make a multi-select for add more then 1 thing for time!

I have it 100 to add in holdings!

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

7251613-1.png

#172 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:28 PM

Why is production rounded down to the nearest integer? I have 5 Q7 weapon factories. I only work as manager in them. The total efficiency today was 208% for those companies and each one produced 20 tanks instead of 20.8. Multiplied by 5 means I lost 4 tanks.

Does cut production carry over to the next day?

Couldn't rounding be applied not to individual companies but to total production?

Is rounding even necessary? Partially used tanks are supported in-game after all.

EDIT: Scratch that. I've just checked the after-production pop up and I got 104 tanks - the correct amount. It's just a visual bug - values for individual companies are rounded.

Edited by Zordacz, 01 July 2016 - 07:21 AM.

• Lady Silver likes this

#173 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:56 PM

holding price is the 25 gold equivalent. not 25 gold (for the second)

will the one page salary offers stay?

#174 Millo75

Millo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:15 PM

Its possible to change Holding names?

#175 Carlos Marziali

Carlos Marziali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:23 PM

BUG: job offers does not appears in all countries, only in the country you are when post it. I have many holdings, and only one country display my job offers.

#176 Un Foullon

Un Foullon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

Can I change the name of my holding?

#177 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:22 PM

Its possible to change Holding names?

At the moment it isn't unfortunately.

BUG: job offers does not appears in all countries, only in the country you are when post it. I have many holdings, and only one country display my job offers.

I will pass it on for further investigation for tomorrow morning.

Can I change the name of my holding?

holding price is the 25 gold equivalent. not 25 gold (for the second)

will the one page salary offers stay?

Yes, indeed the price of a holding is in currency. What do you mean by one page salary offers?

#178 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 12:51 AM

Damn it. I put my Holding Company by accident now I can't delete it.

I have to pay 10,000 currency to make a new one.

#179 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:09 AM

I will pass it on for further investigation for tomorrow morning.

Yes, indeed the price of a holding is in currency. What do you mean by one page salary offers?

I mean- just one page with the top salaries. I like it but want to know if it is a feature or a bug :) earlier there were 20++ pages with job offers for each country. It is big appearance change.

And about the taxes- how can I know which offer was accepted (from which country) and which taxes will apply? (not really relevant but good to know)

#180 Dr.Binsi

Dr.Binsi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:04 AM

can I relocate holding?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users