#21 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:39 PM

- Simply limiting the production and complicate the game of the ordinary user.

When the game was complicated some years ago, there were 250 000 players. 

• Zordacz, Eksas and Industrials like this

screenshot-414.png

#22 Dunedan

Dunedan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:45 PM

Don't you think these information should be told BEFORE the ResWar. I mean, everyone, not just Romania.
Misinformation, lies doesn't count. Good job admins, population will decrease AGAIN. But its good no? Less competition for Romania.
  • Fanaxidiel, MaZzA, plasticola and 3 others like this

#23 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:49 PM

I have some questions:

- Raw materials produced in a Holding company cannot be transfered to a different own Holding company? They are saved in the Holding company warehouse?

- How will work the warehouses in the holding companies?

Will be possible to transfer products from own warehouse to a different citizen holding?

- If I have citizenship of country A, and I produce products in country B, I can sell to country A? Those products are considered foreign or national due citizenship of manager?

- For sell products in country where the Holding company is created, is necessary to buy export license?

• The Valeyard and spartako rosso like this

3028465-1.png

#24 pogonici

pogonici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

"Please note that you cannot re-assign a Company to the same Holding and the assign costs only apply from the 2nd move onward."

I hope you can give us 2 weeks for re-assign for free. An attempt for free is insufficient until we understand all new rulles and areas of interest.

• Fanaxidiel, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Vlad Gordin and 2 others like this

#25 Mac Carlos

Mac Carlos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:54 PM

Loooool

I have a headache incoming XDDDDDDD

• Vlad Gordin and nadya78 like this

#26 mohammadh77

mohammadh77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:59 PM

what is player Booster ? any explanation ?

#27 Swooshy

Swooshy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:04 PM

R we gonna get some help to decide where to put a company?
If i have a fish company, and the country has 2 fish regions, will i have any help to decide which one will be better?
Is it possible that my fish mpany would produce more in a fruit region because of the pollution for example?

I still dont get it. And moving them later on will cost a fortune.
  • pogonici and Iamnameless like this

4536773-1.png

#28 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:09 PM

Question

Will my employees and my owned "work power" be counted and located "globally" or to the holding?

So can I use Holding A to get work power to use it in Holding B?

Edited by Marcel the Great, 25 June 2016 - 01:11 PM.

• Fanaxidiel and Hostilian like this

#29 rRonin

rRonin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:20 PM

Hy Admins. Are you surprised that numbers of citizens are even more fewer? It is a shame that Rom have adventage every time. We know you are Rom too. It is proved again. SHAME
Let replace our economy. But the distance of very rare so can be change... good question how to fix it!
  • Vlad Gordin, Dinnyin and Takacs Zuboly like this

#30 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:21 PM

Another Question

Since with the new System will bring significant changes to how companies work and especially

that, if you want to produce in multiple Industries, you will have to buy multiple Holdings in multiple Regions, which also causes travelling costs:

Will we be able to migrate e.g. Food Companies/Factories to equivalent Weapon Companies/Factories and vice versa?

We bought our companies to deal with the old system, now we are stuck with them in the new system.

• The Valeyard, Hostilian and Gomboc.Artur like this

#31 Otto Von Max

Otto Von Max

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:23 PM

Will the pollution of each region be visible? If so, where?

Thank you!

#32 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:25 PM

what is player Booster ? any explanation ?

In most cases, the 20% Booster in the Tycoon Pack

https://wiki.erepubl...php/Tycoon_pack

I said "most cases", because I believe that some others will be available during anniversaries and other events and think it already happened some times.

Edited by Marcel the Great, 25 June 2016 - 01:27 PM.

• gudzwabofer likes this

#33 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:39 PM

And another Question:

Can we move Holdings?

It would make sense when a Holding is in an (for you) uninteresting region and it has no companies anymore,

that you should be able to move it somewhere else. For a fee of course.

We should take the Holding and push it somewhere esle!

#34 Velin Genadiev

Velin Genadiev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:40 PM

So how you expect to assign any company to a holding before we have information about new industry and what it will produce and how it would affect economy.Giving just a part of information is not enough to have a decision from players what to do.The lack of this information will cost a lot of gold from players.

Give us the whole set of changes so we can decide what to do and then we can comment the sense of all that you propose to us as a gameplay.

• jaywalker71, Raima and Magnus Tradeus like this

#35 BaKaRaS

BaKaRaS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:43 PM

ok, me as player I will be able to move my companies where ever I want

But the country will be able to not accept companies from players with different citizenship???????

I think that there must be an administrator tool about that. Maybe something like citizenship apply for the Holding Company

• Alfonso Giamma likes this

#36 Gueneo

Gueneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:44 PM

Little confused about the pollution. There's a lot of difference considefing previous info that defines all bonus allocations.

#37 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:50 PM

If you will not create a first free  holding company you will be able to work as manager?

You will need to allocate your companies before goods can be produced.

Does the worker need to have cs on some of the countries where you have holdings, or will it keep on being as it is now?

There are no citizenship restrictions.

And another question : will the holdings located in one region be visible by the government, by everyone, by noone, by the regional government you will instore later on.

I mean, will there be a way we can see who places which companies in what region ? This could help governments organise their country way better in my opinion.

At the moment, the holdings located in one region will not be visible by anyone.

#38 Velin Genadiev

Velin Genadiev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:52 PM

Before RW tournament as far as i remember, somewhere was written that young players will be almost equal as the old ones. By what criteria i don't know.Looking at the text above i can't see even an idea about them. 5 days are not enough based on the information we have. Take a look at the questions mentioned above.Discuss,please. I think the forum main purpose is that.There is no sense if players write something,and no one answers.

#39 Thelnegaardx

Thelnegaardx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:52 PM

nice

Adding National Orders with rewards to the game!

http://bit.ly/national-orders
Write your opinion on the post and vote in the poll!

#40 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:03 PM

Before RW tournament as far as i remember, somewhere was written that young players will be almost equal as the old ones. By what criteria i don't know.Looking at the text above i can't see even an idea about them. 5 days are not enough based on the information we have. Take a look at the questions mentioned above.Discuss,please. I think the forum main purpose is that.There is no sense if players write something,and no one answers.

Yes, that is correct once all of the changes are fully implemented the young players will be just about equal to the old players. The Economy is only part of the whole roadmap.

I have some questions:

- Raw materials produced in a Holding company cannot be transfered to a different own Holding company? They are saved in the Holding company warehouse?
- How will work the warehouses in the holding companies?
Will be possible to transfer products from own warehouse to a different citizen holding?
- If I have citizenship of country A, and I produce products in country B, I can sell to country A? Those products are considered foreign or national due citizenship of manager?
- For sell products in country where the Holding company is created, is necessary to buy export license?

At the moment the Warehouse is your Storage. So the principle has not changed. The process to sell products is exactly the same based on the citizenship of your citizen and the licenses.

ok, me as player I will be able to move my companies where ever I want

But the country will be able to not accept companies from players with different citizenship???????

I think that there must be an administrator tool about that. Maybe something like citizenship apply for the Holding Company

At the moment holdings can be placed anywhere and there is no way for country to block citizens from around the world from placing the holdings in their country or regions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users