Why I'm not surprised?..

#102 Octienne

Octienne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:08 PM

ONE QUESTION:

You say --> Work tax for employees will remain the same for now, and will go to the citizenship country of the employee.

But....

i doubt.

I have a holding H in a country A and i also have citizenship in this country A
I have one worker with citizenship in a B country and he works for me in my holding H.
which country get the work-tax of the jobs of my employed, 100% for The country A, 100% for the country B, or 80% of the work-tax  will going to the country where the holding is located, and 20% to the country of citizenship Player?

#103 pitagora71

pitagora71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:08 PM

Changes will cause significant expenses for players, and "economy" will be feasible only for players with strong production. Mid, small and beginners will not be in position to develop or to have any income from production.

1. As someone mentioned it will be fair to allow us to change the industry or to dissolve companies for full price.

I'll not make my investments during previous 5 years to the industry that cannot payout it self based on the latest changes.

As example I'll need to establish 4 holdings for each industry.

If I have single House Factory, I'll need lot of gold to place appropriate holding, and under those circumstances I would prefer to change the industry or to dissolve it. (in absence of option for industry change, dissolve is the only reasonable solution, because I'll need 4 years to payout 75 GOLD for 4th Holding).

2. Using foreign territories for company placement will completely fix current military relationships until the end of server, because there will be no logic or interest to change the MMP's ever.

Military module will be based on training wars and no real need to fight for resources.

3. It is not clear what is the "Country BONUS" - is it based on the CS or it is linked with the Country where Company is located.

How it is written it can be read both ways.

There is no any answer to the items above, apart from item 3.

However, INDUSTRY MIGRATION OR OPTION TO CHANGE/DISSOLVE (without money lost) EXISTING FACTORIES IS EXPECTED!!!

I'll need 50 Gold for 3rd Holding if I want to have appropriate BONUS. Even with best bonus, it will take years to payout 50 GOLD back. Without bonus, I'll not be able to use my EXISTING House industry because it require more money for salary than price for final product.

In that regard it will be fair to give us opportunity to change Industry that is not profitable, or to enable to work as a Manager in those companies to cover previous costs.

#104 wwenigma

wwenigma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:19 PM

Nations of Erepublic. Make AARC - Alliance Against Romanian Cheaters. Erase those cheaters from Erep's map, forever, together!

#105 pitagora71

pitagora71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:19 PM

In general, the changes will not give any benefit to the game.

It is too complicated to new players, and unfair to old players in the same time.

It cancels all previous "investment" to the industry by player.

It doesn't allow planning of personal growth through the time which is the basic principle of "strategy" game (e.g. I've build few HOUSE production factories recently, and now they'll become useless).

Consequences to the Military module may lead to complete "Status Quo", and all players can put their complete industry to USA (as example), and live happily forever after.  :wub:

Pollution is very arguable in the context of number of players/regions per country.

Maybe there are people excited about those changes, but for me it will be another reason to leave it after 5+ years of active play.

Thanks!  :)

Edited by pitagora71, 26 June 2016 - 12:21 PM.

#106 Piolun

Piolun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:34 PM

+18% for all the resources in your land, -25% from the pollution? And +100% for having all resources in country borders?

You were supposed to tie companies (holdings) to the regions in meaningfull way, not the "+18% for being right and -25% for being wrong". Nowadays it may be better to have company in your core region with 0 resources rather than in the one that have all of them?

• mun4oo and gudzwabofer like this

#107 Gueneo

Gueneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:42 PM

+18% for all the resources in your land, -25% from the pollution? And +100% for having all resources in country borders?

You were supposed to tie companies (holdings) to the regions in meaningfull way, not the "+18% for being right and -25% for being wrong". Nowadays it may be better to have company in your core region with 0 resources rather than in the one that have all of them?

+1

I think is better something like:

+50% by the country bonus

+50% by the region bonus

0 to -50% by the region pollution

In the long term, there's no difference if you put companies in bonus region or not.

But with the current situation, you can gain more in empty region than region with the bonus. Hard for me to find some sense...

Edited by Gueneo, 26 June 2016 - 12:42 PM.

• trimafadzi likes this

#108 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:33 PM

no there isnt romania/serbia have deals with japan and canada for regions that has a better region bonus than their own.

pollution will equal a percentage based on number of jobs in industry divided by average. So there is no advantage pollution wise for romania as pollution will still equal a percentage based on number of jobs divided by average jobs in that industry for a country of a similar size.

the only advantage they could have is one holding company less.

for example im romanian and place my 500 rubber plantation on the multi resource region.

my pollution will be 500 / average * region pollution factor

if im serbian the formula for a dedicated region will be 

500 / average * region pollution factor

-----

the fact that i can have 2 types of resource factories in that region with separate pollution does not affect my pollution versus another country.  all it means is that i need 1 holding company less a 75 gold advantage versus other countries .

I'm glad someone paid attention.
Although it is a good explanation, i am afraid it will fall on deaf mans ears.
It is a bit of a tradition to blame Plato or Romania whenever a new change has been made.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#109 googoodoll

googoodoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:02 PM

"Company Productivity

The productivity of a Company will be computed as the sum of Country productivity bonus and a percentage of the productivity bonus of the Region where the Company is located. Regions will be affected by a pollution factor that is based on the number of “works” done in the Region in the previous day. Basic formula : productivity_bonus = country_productivity_bonus + % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution"

https://forum.erepub...ns-and-answers/ 

You all  just like to complain and blame Romania.

#110 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:31 PM

As a paying customer I demand that no players/countries are given special treatment.

You're contradicting yourself. Don't you pay to get special treatment?

• Tomasz likes this

#111 Alexander Machev

Alexander Machev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:49 PM

Please note that you cannot re-assign a Company to the same Holding and the assign costs only apply from the 2nd move onward.

Let's say I have a Holding in region A and a company assigned to it and I decide to re-assign it in region B. Does this mean I can't move it back in Region A at a later stage ?

Edited by Alexander Machev, 26 June 2016 - 05:51 PM.

#112 the grinch

the grinch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:04 PM

Since this represents a big change, are you going to let people dissolve their companies at full price rather than around half like it is now? Low value companies like food cannot have workers because it is impossible to make money at it unless you work as manager which means other businesses have to be sacrificed as they aren't viable either.

#113 Delussac

Delussac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:32 PM

If I do they position a holding company in the US and the region that hosts it was conquered by another nation.
Change your productivity? A nation which is referenced to calculate the total bonus? The US, or to the nation that conquered the region?

#114 trimafadzi

trimafadzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:20 AM

Q: Which country will get my work-tax?
A: Work tax for employees will remain the same for now, and will go to the citizenship country of the employee.

This words in bold above are contradiction, which one is correct?

You said "the same for now", currently employee tax goes to citizenship country of the MANAGER.

But you also say "citizenship country of employee".

If I am citizenship of country A, has holding in country B, and a worker of citizenship C working in my holding, where would tax of employee go?

• Alfonso Giamma likes this

#115 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:59 AM

When will we get more confirmed details on exactly how wars and embargoes will affect companies? These are previous comments by staff, although obviously the latest seems to contradicts an earlier one, hence the need for renewed clarity:

25/06 - "When the Country of citizenship of the manager is in direct war with the Country where the Holding is located, the manager cannot work in the factories of that Holding."

05/05 - "If the Company is in a Region (historical or under occupation) of a country that has an open War with your Citizenship Country, your productivity as manager will drop."

05/05 - "The productivity of an employee whose citizenship country has an open war with the country of citizenship of the owner of the company will be affected, and the salary received will be based on that productivity."

03/05 - "Please keep in mind companies will be subject to trade embargos once again."

20/04 - "Region specific taxes will follow enabling a higher taxation of occupied territories as spoils of war."

• Foxti likes this

#116 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:23 AM

All high bonus region will have a negative net worth compared to lower region bonus regions.

If we take 700 regions and give 500 with small bonuses 20 jobs each its 1000

if we give the next 190 - 100 jobs each we get 1900

and if we give the top regions each 3000 jobs its 30000

32900/700 * 100/1 = 4700% pollution capped to 100% it means a 18% region will get a 25% reduction for pollution.

i.e. your maths is wrong and your nerfing better regions from the start.  Better formula would be division by 2 or no division meaning higher regions get 98% minus 25 versus say a region with 50% minus 10% = 40

you need to raise your region bonuses to either 100% or 50% of its face value. 18% max is a nerf no matter your pollution factor or calculations.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 27 June 2016 - 10:27 AM.

mh4l.png

#117 Backo BG

Backo BG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:35 AM

If it's going to be all about distance between two points (and not zones any more), how will the travel tickets work?

#118 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:15 AM

All high bonus region will have a negative net worth compared to lower region bonus regions.

If we take 700 regions and give 500 with small bonuses 20 jobs each its 1000

if we give the next 190 - 100 jobs each we get 1900

and if we give the top regions each 3000 jobs its 30000

32900/700 * 100/1 = 4700% pollution capped to 100% it means a 18% region will get a 25% reduction for pollution.

i.e. your maths is wrong and your nerfing better regions from the start.  Better formula would be division by 2 or no division meaning higher regions get 98% minus 25 versus say a region with 50% minus 10% = 40

you need to raise your region bonuses to either 100% or 50% of its face value. 18% max is a nerf no matter your pollution factor or calculations.

You have the pollution formula?  CHEATER, YOU HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION !!! 

#119 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:35 PM

You have the pollution formula?  CHEATER, YOU HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION !!! 

one does not need the pollution formula they said max pollution is 25% max region bonus is 18% . go read the original post . by the law of averages therefore the higher your region bonus the most players. . so that regions will have more jobs per day than the average meaning they will max their pollution henceforth it will be a -7% nerf on production.

ask yourself why in his examples does the region with the highest bonuses have 0 pollution.  smoke and mirrors hide somethings let other things look different.  unless they wake up and smell the coffee this will be a massive smash or again totally not work as they write in their information.  .

mh4l.png

#120 costin1989

costin1989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:16 PM

if you are working on economical module, i would like to see a new feature: the minimum salary must be updated (in case of increase) if there is a law which set a new minimum salary. and also the job offers lower than the new minimum salary must be removed (or updated to the new minimum salary). 

The reason is that for the moment any change to minimum salary is useless because it affects only new job offers

• Foxti likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users