• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#61 pitagora71

pitagora71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

Changes will cause significant expenses for players, and "economy" will be feasible only for players with strong production. Mid, small and beginners will not be in position to develop or to have any income from production.

1. As someone mentioned it will be fair to allow us to change the industry or to dissolve companies for full price.

I'll not make my investments during previous 5 years to the industry that cannot payout it self based on the latest changes.

As example I'll need to establish 4 holdings for each industry.

If I have single House Factory, I'll need lot of gold to place appropriate holding, and under those circumstances I would prefer to change the industry or to dissolve it. (in absence of option for industry change, dissolve is the only reasonable solution, because I'll need 4 years to payout 75 GOLD for 4th Holding).

2. Using foreign territories for company placement will completely fix current military relationships until the end of server, because there will be no logic or interest to change the MMP's ever.

Military module will be based on training wars and no real need to fight for resources.

3. It is not clear what is the "Country BONUS" - is it based on the CS or it is linked with the Country where Company is located.

How it is written it can be read both ways.

#62 Tomasz

Tomasz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:32 PM

What exactly counts as a "direct war"? Resistance, liberation, coup, air strikes? All?

What happens when Country A is occupying Country B's regions, and Country B is trying to liberate them? Can managers from country A with companies in the occupied regions (originally of B ) still work?

Edited by Tomasz, 25 June 2016 - 05:32 PM.

#63 Tony Magic

Tony Magic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

The new rule fair ? No! Congratulations!

#64 faucoult

faucoult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:20 PM

If i am citizen of Country A and put my holdings in a region of Country B, country C and Country D; will I be ably to put offers in Country B, Country C and County D regardless of my citizenship??

#65 tomekfaszcz

tomekfaszcz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:52 PM

I have a question about the holdings. If I would want to create second holding how much would I have to pay ?

I have 148 companies right now, does that mean that I will have to pay 3700 gold (1200 Euro) just to create this organization ?

Edited by tomekfaszcz, 25 June 2016 - 06:53 PM.

#66 Flying Cangaroo

Flying Cangaroo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:55 PM

nice, but you are too generous with bonus productivity ;)

nice but generius with romanians :(
  • Azure Falcon likes this

#67 dr.kenshi

dr.kenshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:56 PM

greate change

#68 Flying Cangaroo

Flying Cangaroo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:59 PM

Stop making favours to Romania... OMG...

http://www.erepublik...u--2603290/1/20

it is not a favor. Only romanians had insider information! :(

#69 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 07:07 PM

Please note that a Q&A section has been created and most of the questions and answers have been now added from this post.

Assuming I have a holding with a Q7 weapon company placed in Poland and my country is at war with Poland, I can't work in my company, that much is clear. Does that war also prevent me from producing in Poland by using work units, i. e. assigning employees' work?

Employee works are not affected.

Except that some countries will miraculously seem to have it figured out in the first seconds of the changes, and the rest of us will obviously have to figure it out after a few days of spreadsheets and formulas, meaning when we realise some of our holdings are in less than ideal locations, we will have to shell out 25,50,75 etc. gold to buy a new holding every time we want to move a holding or change citizenship. Or will we be able to sell our holdings?

I guess these productivity formulas mean that any country with a 100% country bonus and a 90% bonus region can still have 93% bonus even after 25% pollution. I also expect that if this is weighted fairly, then small countries will have next to 0% pollution giving some a possible 118% bonus region. As you said "this is intended for balance" in which case I had hoped that 100% pollution might have been possible in the most populated countries.

And again, what about taxes? Will different income and work taxes for different industries and/or regions finally be possible?

The pollution formula is classed as confidential and has not been released to anyone. There will be no possibility to sell holdings.
Work as Manager Income Tax will be shared between the Country where the Holding is based and the Country of the manager’s citizenship, as follows:
Paid tax: 80%(Holding Country work tax) + 20%(Citizenship work tax). As a reminder, for Work as Manager, the Income Tax is paid based on a Country’s average salary and Work Tax law.
Employee work tax for working will go to their citizenship country at the moment.

When you calculate productivity, the percents are of the country you will place your holding, or your CS country?

Example
Argentina bonus= 0%. If I choose Spain (100%) - Asturias 90%

Total Productivity = 100%(base_productivity) + 100%(country_bonus) + 18%(region_bonus) + 0%(individual_booster) - 25%(pollution) = 193% (93% productivity bonus)

or

Total Productivity = 100%(base_productivity) + 0%(country_bonus) + 18%(region_bonus) + 0%(individual_booster) - 25%(pollution) = 93% (-7% productivity bonus)

Country is the country which currently owns the region where your holding is placed in.

Will you make any changes to TYCOON pack?
Under the new system, the TYCOON pack is detrimental due to increased pollution factor.

Is pollution based on DAILY production?
Or does it take more than just the previous day into consideration?

What will happen to our existing storage?
Is it separate from Holding Company storage?

And please consider adding a company migration.
Many people will want to own companies in an industry consistent with their CS, but with new changes find themselves without. Perhaps they should be allowed to migrate to any industry (except perhaps the new industry).

I'm afraid the exact formula to calculate pollution will not be released. At the moment all products will go to your main storage like it has been before.

If i create a holding company in another country

i will have my country bonus + their region bonus?

or country and region bonus from where my holding company are locate?

Country is the one which currently owns the region where your holding is located in.

What exactly counts as a "direct war"? Resistance, liberation, coup, air strikes? All?

What happens when Country A is occupying Country B's regions, and Country B is trying to liberate them? Can managers from country A with companies in the occupied regions (originally of B ) still work?

http://wiki.erepubli...m/index.php/War

If i am citizen of Country A and put my holdings in a region of Country B, country C and Country D; will I be ably to put offers in Country B, Country C and County D regardless of my citizenship??

It depends what kind of offers you are actually referring to. A Holding Company is required in order to post job offers. Once posted, an offer will be available on all the markets (countries) where the Citizen has Holdings. When it comes to the markets you will need a trading licence regardless of where your holdings are.

I have a question about the holdings. If I would want to create second holding how much would I have to pay ?

I have 148 companies right now, does that mean that I will have to pay 3700 gold (1200 Euro) just to create this organization ?

It is the amount of Holdings that is taken into consideration when it comes to creating new ones, not your companies. So your first one is free, second one is 25 gold, third one is 50 gold etc.

#70 La Guayana

La Guayana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 07:12 PM

What the hell? WHY YOU CHANGE THE RULES ?

Why you just don't say "we only share the real info with romania, the rest of the countries must wait"

• Azure Falcon, plasticola, Dinnyin and 1 other like this

#71 Mac Carlos

Mac Carlos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 07:12 PM

In order to the justice is needed to reorganize the location results of the resource wars.

It's difficult to play a game the change the rules on the run or take decisions without any notice about the rules

#72 Millo75

Millo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 07:28 PM

When you calculate productivity, the percents are of the country you will place your holding, or your CS country?

Example

Argentina bonus= 0%. If I choose Spain (100%) - Asturias 90%

Total Productivity = 100%(base_productivity) + 100%(country_bonus) + 18%(region_bonus) + 0%(individual_booster) - 25%(pollution) =  193% (93% productivity bonus)

or

Total Productivity = 100%(base_productivity) + 0%(country_bonus) + 18%(region_bonus) + 0%(individual_booster) - 25%(pollution) =  93% (-7% productivity bonus)

Guccio says:

Country is the country which currently owns the region where your holding is placed in.

For example, if I put a Holding in Asturias, and this region is conquered tomorrow by Serbia, the country productivity will change to the conqueror country?

• vipescu and Alfonso Giamma like this

#73 VoodooMike71

VoodooMike71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationeUK

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

Please stop leaking information to Romania. You can't expect people to pay money to you in this game if you're not going to treat everyone equally.

Unless you're testing a new Corruption module :P

• Azure Falcon, Dinnyin, Takacs Zuboly and 1 other like this

Omnia mihi lingua Graeca sunt

:blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:  :huh:  :blink:

#74 Sturmmann Batbaianov

Sturmmann Batbaianov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:46 PM

Admins, you made us fight for something unknown. YOu have to give us all details now, like what the new recourses will produce and not some blured pictures of a drone.

#75 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:00 PM

Admins, you should give chance to the presidents to reallocate the resources, because nobody except Romania knew how will pollution work.

• Azure Falcon, plasticola, Dinnyin and 1 other like this

screenshot-414.png

#76 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:42 PM

You said this previously:

"Regions will be affected by a pollution factor that is based on the number of “works” done in the Region in the previous day."

And now you claim that it's separate for each industry in the region? Do you understand just how much difference that makes in optimal bonus allocation? Why is it that Romania was the only country to do it differently and now it benefits them???

http://prntscr.com/bkux9b

https://forum.erepub...ons-and-answers

Wow a 25 gold advantage wowie.  Actually its a disadvantage because of region bonuses.  Serbia/Romania have deals for regions in other countries that would nullify basically what your saying. Since they would place a second holding in the other country.

mh4l.png

#77 ANASANA

ANASANA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:53 PM

Lol

#78 rubno

rubno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:58 PM

Obviously there is a leak in your team, and it benefits Romania This is absolutely unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable!

• GreyFool likes this

#79 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:41 PM

Obviously there is a leak in your team, and it benefits Romania This is absolutely unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable!

no there isnt romania/serbia have deals with japan and canada for regions that has a better region bonus than their own.

pollution will equal a percentage based on number of jobs in industry divided by average. So there is no advantage pollution wise for romania as pollution will still equal a percentage based on number of jobs divided by average jobs in that industry for a country of a similar size.

the only advantage they could have is one holding company less.

for example im romanian and place my 500 rubber plantation on the multi resource region.

my pollution will be 500 / average * region pollution factor

if im serbian the formula for a dedicated region will be 

500 / average * region pollution factor

-----

the fact that i can have 2 types of resource factories in that region with seperate pollution does not affect my pollution versus another country.  all it means is that i need 1 holding company less a 75 gold advantage versus other countries .

• Raima likes this

mh4l.png

#80 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:07 PM

"No work company can be worked until it is placed into a holding company" what a joke.Company owners will have plenty of time to place their companies but in actual fact you are forcing them to place them immediately or fail to produce what they need

to survive. Also, how can players choose where to place their companies if they arent being worked the previous day to show a player what the pollution may be when they have placed their company?? Typical plato. badly thought out, badly implemented, no information on what we need, and misinformation to the masses

• Nicolae Crefelean likes this

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users